Fun Transcript For The Evening.

playing .50/1.00 Omaha H/L heads up for quite a while; a couple others join the game near the end. we had been playing without much chat as i'm busy multi tabling. he had been getting some good hands and winning some bets from me, when i started getting absolutely hit in the face with the deck. i said what i did thinking it'd be a nice thing to let him know he's probably not playing bad and i'm just on a rush. maybe i thought incorrectly about how he'd take it, or maybe he overreacted?here's most of the chat i could pick out of the hand history. [edited out most non-relevant action]LincolnK said, "i'd say this is easily the most rediculous run of cards i've ever had"Bot-O-Matic said, "fu.cking rub it in ya fu.cking as.shole"Bot-O-Matic said, "***** jew mother fu.cker"LincolnK said, "geez guy, just saying i'm getting lucky"Bot-O-Matic said, "why couldn't you have just shut the fu.ck up!?!?!"LincolnK said, "go take your prozac or something"Bot-O-Matic said, "DO YOU THINK I FU.CKING CARE IF YOU'RE HAVING THE RUN OF YOUR LIFE AT MY EXPENSE???"Bot-O-Matic said, "I SAY FU.CK YOU ****.SUCKER"Bot-O-Matic has timed outBot-O-Matic: folds Bot-O-Matic said, "POKER STARS IS A GOD DAMN JOKE"Bot-O-Matic said, "AND YOU'RE LIVING PROOF"Dealt to LincolnK [Jd Kd 5s Ts]ziger84: folds NBO619: calls $0.50Bot-O-Matic: raises $0.50 to $1LincolnK: calls $0.50NBO619: calls $0.50*** FLOP *** [4d 3d 6d]Bot-O-Matic: bets $0.50 and is all-inLincolnK: raises $0.50 to $1NBO619: folds *** TURN *** [4d 3d 6d] [2s]*** RIVER *** [4d 3d 6d 2s] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Bot-O-Matic: shows [Td Kh Kc Jh] (HI: two pair, Kings and Deuces)LincolnK: shows [Jd Kd 5s Ts] (HI: a flush, King high)LincolnK collected $3.85 from potNo low hand qualified[i had to needle here, as tapping the glass is no longer a concern and he's being a freak]LincolnK said, "i'm reporting you to stars"LincolnK said, "for being abusive."Bot-O-Matic said, "FU.CKING GO RIGHT AHEAD"Bot-O-Matic said, "YA GOD DAMN LUCKBOX"Bot-O-Matic said, "REPORT ME ALL YOU FU.CKING WANTBot-O-Matic said, "I'M LEAVING THIS GOD DAMN SHI.THOLE FU.CKING POKER SITE"Bot-O-Matic said, "YOU....AND THE REST OF THE LUCKY DONKEY FU.CKS CAN KISS MY MOTHER FU.CKING ***"Bot-O-Matic said, "CHEATING BASTA.RDS"Bot-O-Matic said, "GET THE FEELING I DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN FU.CK ABOUT YOU, OR YOU'RE FU.CKING EMAIL???!?!?!?!?!"[busy writing email. he leaves after a couple hands out]LincolnK said, "i reported him."ziger84 said, "good"stars response:Hello Lincoln,I appreciate the time you took to write us regarding your concern. As we cannot monitor every table 24 hours, we are glad to have playersas our "eyes and ears."After review of the chat log, we have decided to remove thisplayer's chat privileges. Their language was totally inappropriate and abusiveto others. Our games are to be kept clean, fun, and a comfortableenvironment for everyone. We cannot tolerate this type of behaviour at our tables.We thank you for your cooperation and wish you the best of luck.If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,KielPokerStars Support Team :club:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i was laughing the whole time. i couldn't believe he just flipped out like that.he's actually the first guy i've reported. he lost his stack on the table, so it was my friendly good-bye.i'll have to remember to see if he's on next time i play. i don't think i've ever tilted anyone like that. kinda made my night. :club:

btich dont ever be a snitch...especially over something as stupid as chat.you deserved to have your balls cut off because you act like you dont have any.
good job being a dick for no reason?
good job being a dick for no reason?
He's not the one being the ****.................... I agree with him 100%...Grow up dude no need to snitch. It's not funny or a joke at all.........HE won't be able to chat for atleast a month maybe permanent because you "felt like having a little fun" and reported him.I busted this guy the other day in a tournament and he railed the rest of my tournament talking **** about me, my mother, how tight I was playing. Possibly even affecting the action I was getting from other players when I played a hand. I didn't report him.Later on I folded a set and typer " Fu(k I had 2 2" and he reported me. I got my chat revoked for a month and it took me several e-mails to support to get it back. Snitches SUCK./rant

totally agree having your chat banned sux if someone goes a big over the line I try to tell them that having your chat ban sux and someone may report them also I'll try to calm them down or needle em a bit for laughs if it gets too much just block em don't be a snitch

He's not the one being the ****.................... I agree with him 100%...Grow up dude no need to snitch. It's not funny or a joke at all.........HE won't be able to chat for atleast a month maybe permanent because you "felt like having a little fun" and reprted him.
right, because his rant was totally warranted and everyone at the table appreciates him shouting obscenities? he should totally be allowed to do whatever he wants in the company of others. he was definitely not being an ass.am i really getting a lecture on behavior from FWP?
right, because his rant was totally warranted and everyone at the table appreciates him shouting obscenities? he should totally be allowed to do whatever he wants in the company of others. he was definitely not being an ass.am i really getting a lecture on behavior from FWP?
I am reporting you to the Mods for wasting 5 minutes of my time on this thread.
He does have a point there.
also for people who do get banned and want to go to a site where u can say whatever the f * * k u want play at absolute
That's what I love about the internet. Hiding behind the computer. If crap like the person "Bot o- matic" was at a B&M he would of had his teeth kicked in. btw... in before the lock up

Guys. He used CAPS LOCK. Definite insta chat-ban for life. I laughed a little at this thread. Nice work.

I thought this was the best part.LincolnK said, "geez guy, just saying i'm getting lucky"I think it's funny when people say guy when they talk to someone.

im on record as 19-0 so that should tell you IM PUMPED........Funny you should mention that GOING TO TRAINING CAMP TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(in 13 hours actually)FTMFW
You lucky son of a bitch!Have fun man!