Fun Transcript For The Evening.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar situation yesterday.. I was massive chipleader in a $30+3 MTT and the blinds were 50-100. I had K-10hh on the button, and called a MP raise to 300 (with a 21,000 chipstack). The SB folds, the BB makes it 800, the MP player folds, and I call. The flop is KK7, he instapushes, and I call. he has A-3 offsuit, and berates me for calling his RR "OMFG U CALL WITH THAT ****ING TRASH PF?? DON'T U ****ING KNOW WHAT A SQUEEZEPLAY IS"Then he brings up my sharkscope stats, which has me at a small -% ROI for SNG's, but I remind him that SNG's arent the only source of income. He says "WELL YOU'RE PLAYING A SNG BUDDY" (Since we were playing a $30+3 tourney with 350ish people), and then continues to make fun of my -ROI% in SNG's.Is there a time and a place to argue back? Or do we just let this guy bore himself and leave the observer chat after some time? I only started saying things after he refused to shut the hell up 5mins after the hand..
That's where you say "Yes I know what a squeeze play is that's why I called your RR cuz you could have ATC." But if someone berating you, just don't respond, it only provokes them. Who honestly stays when the person they're berating isn't responding. Just /ignore.
and you were doing so well.....have fun
Yeah. 17 whole days. Can't believe I actually posted a reply sincerely wishing him strength.I said it once before about him: Leopards have Spots
Lincoln, I agree with you, as the eyes and ears of pokerstars, we need to keep this place clean and fun for everyone, especially the fish.I have an even funnier story but I'm saving it for the next time I need to humor TB17 for stakeaments!
Let's not pretend, with that avatar (yes, I know it's a mouse) that you care about providing a "clean and fun for everyone" environment.FWIW Lincoln.......I hate people like that who go off in the chat box. I love to envision their fury when they open the email explaining that they have lost their chat priviledges.
Let's not pretend, with that avatar (yes, I know it's a mouse) that you care about providing a "clean and fun for everyone" environment.FWIW Lincoln.......I hate people like that who go off in the chat box. I love to envision their fury when they open the email explaining that they have lost their chat priviledges.
Wow, you won't let it go, will you? Why don't you whine to someone who actually has an offensive avatar?Besides, I was mimicking PS as you know.The female anatomy (if that's what you are insinuating) is sullied only by neurotic religions, according to Hitchens.It isn't my problem that people are screwed up over something really beautiful.
Wow, you won't let it go, will you? Why don't you whine to someone who actually has an offensive avatar?Besides, I was mimicking PS as you know.The female anatomy (if that's what you are insinuating) is sullied only by neurotic religions, according to Hitchens.It isn't my problem that people are screwed up over something really beautiful.
Please do not attempt to tell me what I can or cannot find offensive.I've pointed out other avatars that I don't like also. Are you new here ? Most people know that I'm the forum priss. Let me remind you that I am not alone. One of the mods found it to be in poor taste and would not let another poster use it. Most people here wholeheartedly agree with you and say it falls under freedom of expression. Sorry, but I get to express myself too.
Please do not attempt to tell me what I can or cannot find offensive.I've pointed out other avatars that I don't like also. Are you new here ? Most people know that I'm the forum priss. Let me remind you that I am not alone. One of the mods found it to be in poor taste and would not let another poster use it. Most people here wholeheartedly agree with you and say it falls under freedom of expression. Sorry, but I get to express myself too.
Sorry Finz, but it's a known fact that open minded people are the only ones allowed to have an opinion. They have no tolerance for a different opinion than their own. In fact they are free to censor and or mock you because they have an open mind which makes them better than you for having a different opinion.I had to turn off avatars since there are so many that bother my wife.
right, because his rant was totally warranted and everyone at the table appreciates him shouting obscenities? he should totally be allowed to do whatever he wants in the company of others. he was definitely not being an ass.am i really getting a lecture on behavior from FWP?
Who cares, need a tissue?
OH HAI17 days SOBER OVEEEEEEEEEEEdrunk going to PATS training camp wearing my throw back pats HATPWNAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI AM SOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD
I only have tickets to redskins and cowboys so far (in NE) hoping to get more tho