Btown Aka Brian Townsend On A Terrible Downswing!

downswing"I am currently on my largest downswing of my life. It very depressing and today the total hit 3 million dollars. It began the last two days of live play when I lost 1.8 million dollars and has continued online by losing another 1.2 million. I have been getting destroyed by pretty much everyone I play. I think overall I have played pretty well in this downswing besides one night where I was very tired. I have almost completely busted my FTP account and may have to wire more money which would be very depressing. If this happens I will probably take a few weeks off poker to cool off. This downswing is made easier by the fact that I had a big upswing before but still its not fun to lose 3 million dollars. Often when I am in a downswing I need to rework my game but I think I have been playing well. I know things will turn around as this has happened to me a million times before just not on the same scale.As a side note I have been doing very well in the Omaha 8 games. When I first began playing them I thought I wouldn't have a lot of success but I have really hit the ground running. I hope that I am not just running hot and that this success continues. I do feel that I have a good idea of my equity in hands. I will have to see how I do in the next few months. But now I feel comfortable playing NLH, PLO, limit holdem, razz, and O8."...........................................................He is truly an amazing player, he'll get back in the game in no time..

I think every post that references a poker pro needs to introduce a new nickname for them.Like:Stevarino ZolotowPhillystyle HellmuthDannyboy NegreanuPlease add moreEdit: sorry I did that all wrong. It should be:Stevarino - aka Steve Zolotow, etc.

This thread needs to be closed immediately, before gman jumps all over it, turning it into 4 pages of the usual gman ramblings and forum wars!Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Hey man, sarcastic boy, some of us appreciate these updates since we are mostly only on this website.
I think he was being sarcastic becauase there was just a multi page thread about this here in general a couple days ago.Mark
Hey man, sarcastic boy, some of us appreciate these updates since we are mostly only on this website.
Sorry buddy, but ja as Mark pointed out there had already been a pretty large thread discussing this topic.Hence the sarcasm.Sarcasm = lowest form of with, thus, my speciality.

If I was Brain Townsend I would kick your *** for calling me "btown".