******official University Of Hawaii Football Football Thread******

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colt should have won the heisman last year based strictly on numbers but they seem to hand out the heisman before the season starts and the person who wins the heisman doesnt actually win it, they just didnt lose it by having a bad game. There is no way that troy smith should have won the heisman last year. They meaning the voters just seem to get it into their thick skulls that the winner has to come from a power confrence and so forth, which we all know is a complete joke. Anyway enough of my rant go COLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS. HE will throw for close to 70 td's including the bowl game.
you're an idiot and obv didn't watch ANY osu games last year.

I do hope colt brennan wins heisman this year... it is a longshot but if he puts up crazy numbers again then they should give it to him. With Hawaii's schedule it looks like they have a chance at going 11-1. No way they beat Boise State. sorry jxash but that is probably true.

I do hope colt brennan wins heisman this year... it is a longshot but if he puts up crazy numbers again then they should give it to him. With Hawaii's schedule it looks like they have a chance at going 11-1. No way they beat Boise State. sorry jxash but that is probably true.
NO worries bro. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We will beat BOise at home this year. BOise cant bring their smurf turf with them to Hawaii. So therefore, we will OBV PWN @home. WHen Boise beat us at home 2 years ago, it was a really good game and i think we ended up losing by a touchdown i think, but only b/c of our special teams ****ed up like 3x that game. I think our special teams has improved. SO we'll see what happens when that day comes.aloha, jc
So i got my tickets for saturdays a$$ whoopin. Tailgateing from 2pm till kickoff. iTs going to be outta control.Too bad stylin, tooo bad!!
This game is a hell of a lot more than an ass whooping. It's a murdering rampage of epic proportions!35-0 and still 14:00 left in the 2nd Quarter!.Brennan's stats so far:21/24, 274 yards, 5 TD's.

No Appalachian state upset here :DHawaii 63 No. Colorado St. 6Colt Brennan doesn't even dress up for the 2nd half yet amasses a 34-40, 416 yard, 6 touchdowns game... again this is only in the 1st half. heres a 30 min recap of the game and whats to come, "the June Jones Show"GO BOWZbtw, boise st will be a good game, but c'mon fitz, you cant just count us out like that... wanna bet :club:

Jcash, i hope that Hawaii crushes SJSU. i live close to it and you see sooooo many norcal losers dressed in sjsu gear. i hope they get dumptrucked
I live in SF now and guaranteed i will be going to that game, I honestly think that there are more hawaii fans that attend that game than San Jose fans :DGGW, youll be glad to know that some of the guys I went tail gaiting with 2 years ago for this game started a brawl in the stands with about 20 ppl involved. These SJSU fans apparantly didnt like us cheering for our team and let us know it. One of our nut cases walked over to him and popped his and and his friends beer into the air that went flying, spiraling around, and spraying everybody within a 20 feet radius. Which later led to the nutcase unloading about 15 solid punches on this one guys dome and the big brawl which later ensued. good times...
Week #2 for Colt Brennan Heisman Campaign (Hawaii @ La. Tech -28)make your predictions here.Colt Brennan 32-42 436 yds 5TDs/0int.Hawaii 62 La Tech 13
i like your optimism... but i think Colt Brennan 43 for 59, 482 yards, 5 TD's, 0 picks obvHawaii 48 La tech 24and the world learns who Kealoha Pilares and Leon "action" Jackson are :club:

Ok thought you guys might want to know about this...In week 1 last week the University of Washington played @ Syracuse and kicked their asses. It was quite a show. Final score was UW 42 - Syracuse 12. Why I bring this up you may ask....In week 2 the WAC cinderella team from last year, the Boise State Brocos travel to Washington. And if you keep up with Hawaii football, you'll notice that these are the same 2 teams that Hawaii will be playing to end their season. It'll be an interesting game to watch. UW and Boise are really tough opponents for Hawaii I'm glad we have the advantage of playing them at home. If we had to go to their house, i'd be worried. Aloha, jC

well............ that was too closebut it's still a win..
yeah your telling me... dropped us from #20 to #24 in the AP poll... whateverim just glad we got the W. but above all, it was a really good game and very entertaining to say the least, especially when we stopped the 2 pt conversion... phew :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fresno St. comes to town and they look like a very decent team....... NOTTTTT!!!DEF. no chance of them playing spoiler. HAWAII wins in a romp @ ALoha Stadium PredictionsHawaii 52 Fresno St. 17Colt 29-37 458yds. 6TDS.Rivers 2TDsGrice Mullen 3TDsBess 1TDPillares 1RU TD

• 2 weeks later...

Love watching Hawaii play, always one of the last games on Saturday and a great way to close out a CFB day. They played very good and close game against Nevada this week. Looks like Hawaii has an excellent quarterback for the future as well in Granuke (sp?) What's Brennan's status for next week?

Looks like Hawaii has an excellent quarterback for the future as well in Granuke (sp?) What's Brennan's status for next week?
Yea i definitely feel comfortable with graunke as our starter next year, especially since we open @ Floria come september 08. Better Graunke than some new guy that doesnt have experience in June Jones's run n' shoot offense. As for Brennan, he's in. Biggest game of Hawaii college Football history coming up this friday. A lot is at stake. BCS bound, perhaps? We just gotta take care of buisness first and thats to stop BSU high octane offense. I definitely have confidence in our D. Ian is a powerful runner and will be hard to stop. As for Tharp, he's an under-rated QB he has a powerfull arm and our DBs need to pick him off atleast 2x for us to win on Friday...GO WARRIORS!!!!!!#15 in the BCS 10-0, 3 more spots till we're bcS BOUND!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Yea i definitely feel comfortable with graunke as our starter next year, especially since we open @ Floria come september 08. Better Graunke than some new guy that doesnt have experience in June Jones's run n' shoot offense. As for Brennan, he's in. Biggest game of Hawaii college Football history coming up this friday. A lot is at stake. BCS bound, perhaps? We just gotta take care of buisness first and thats to stop BSU high octane offense. I definitely have confidence in our D. Ian is a powerful runner and will be hard to stop. As for Tharp, he's an under-rated QB he has a powerfull arm and our DBs need to pick him off atleast 2x for us to win on Friday...GO WARRIORS!!!!!!#15 in the BCS 10-0, 3 more spots till we're bcS BOUND!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!
GL this weekend Jcash, ill be rooting for you guys.