table change now on #102 sitting with 16,647 at the breakShort table only one stack bigger then me...steal city.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to tell you guys...I've been watching since I went bust, so I've been pretty much watching the entire tournament. :)I would say with no uncertainty that I drafted the best team. You guys are doing fantastic, Yeffy, Toby, Neck, you're doing great and the guys that went bust all played extremely well. Obizee and Bren could easily be high on the leader board right now.Everyone on this team is awesome.

hey coach....any idea how the other teams are doing?
looks like one other team has 3 left...not all have reported.I think we are looking ok.GL runners

I'll check and see. From what I've seen so far, Donkmeister is the FCP leader with 56k.

I have to tell you guys...I've been watching since I went bust, so I've been pretty much watching the entire tournament. :)I would say with no uncertainty that I drafted the best team. You guys are doing fantastic, Yeffy, Toby, Neck, you're doing great and the guys that went bust all played extremely well. Obizee and Bren could easily be high on the leader board right now.Everyone on this team is awesome.
YAWN. You guys suck.
cough
LOL. Well take it down, lean on the shorts and weaks. (This is very vague as I haven't watched a hand at your table and am about to step out. But, GLGLGLGLGLGL)
I have to tell you guys...I've been watching since I went bust, so I've been pretty much watching the entire tournament. :club: I would say with no uncertainty that I drafted the best team. You guys are doing fantastic, Yeffy, Toby, Neck, you're doing great and the guys that went bust all played extremely well. Obizee and Bren could easily be high on the leader board right now.Everyone on this team is awesome.
thx for kind words

need to post this. So angry.PokerStars Game #11078614194: Tournament #55537478, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (1000/2000) - 2007/07/22 - 17:59:47 (ET)Table '55537478 901' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: blackwidow35 (30211 in chips)Seat 2: boozysuzy (22120 in chips)Seat 3: Bobbafetto (8085 in chips)Seat 4: creiti (37067 in chips)Seat 5: CheckinNutz (73637 in chips)Seat 6: arroz_feijao (16539 in chips)Seat 7: Reeman16 (29771 in chips)Seat 8: TheEarlyBird (71770 in chips)Seat 9: grimm (37526 in chips)blackwidow35: posts the ante 200boozysuzy: posts the ante 200Bobbafetto: posts the ante 200creiti: posts the ante 200CheckinNutz: posts the ante 200arroz_feijao: posts the ante 200Reeman16: posts the ante 200TheEarlyBird: posts the ante 200grimm: posts the ante 200boozysuzy: posts small blind 1000Bobbafetto: posts big blind 2000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to arroz_feijao [Ad Qs]TheEarlyBird said, "i only dislike big mouths"creiti: foldsCheckinNutz: foldsarroz_feijao: raises 14339 to 16339 and is all-inReeman16: foldsTheEarlyBird: foldsgrimm: foldsblackwidow35: foldsboozysuzy: foldsBobbafetto: calls 5885 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [7c 7h 9h]*** TURN *** [7c 7h 9h] [2c]*** RIVER *** [7c 7h 9h 2c] [Jh]*** SHOW DOWN ***Bobbafetto: shows [6h 4h] (a flush, Jack high)arroz_feijao: shows [Ad Qs] (a pair of Sevens)Bobbafetto collected 18570 from potarroz_feijao said, "**** this"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 18570 | Rake 0Board [7c 7h 9h 2c Jh]Seat 1: blackwidow35 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: boozysuzy (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Bobbafetto (big blind) showed [6h 4h] and won (18570) with a flush, Jack highSeat 4: creiti folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: CheckinNutz folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: arroz_feijao showed [Ad Qs] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 7: Reeman16 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: TheEarlyBird folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: grimm folded before Flop (didn't bet)GL everyone still in. I want another shot. I should be sitting pretty with 30K, am out in 1390

Announcements