Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as opposed to his other "quality" calls. He hasnt made a good call all game.
honestly, in the hands he's shown down in all-in hands, this was by far the worst play he's madeeven the J-8, at least he raised all-in rather than calling off
honestly, in the hands he's shown down in all-in hands, this was by far the worst play he's madeeven the J-8, at least he raised all-in rather than calling off
yeah, that is a good point. I just think this guy is a DONK, and nothing will change that opinion, other than ESPN showing some killer hands for Yang in the first 2 orbits of the button.
10-1 rule people, its in Harrington...I dont think it was a bad call with the J-10.
i understand that he has so many chips he can afford it, but doubling up the best remaining player with jack high is insanegordon is right, your goal with a big stack is to be aggressive and only double the short stacks when you can get your money in with the best of it(or if you have the right price to call)

It certainly wasn't a good call with JT, but I guess he wanted to gamble for 1/14 of his stack to knock out probably the most dangerous player at the FT.If he really even has a rationalization for his actions anymore.

its not always about the math. read the hellmuth/fbi guy book on tells and you'd instafold j10 there.but i still think yang wins
Also, if I remember correctly, Harrington only talks about the 10:1 rule in heads-up situations, not 5 handed play.