4.40 Stakeaments

Hey FCP. I'm heading home from work...be home in about 30 - 45 mins. When I get home, I'm going to ship 4 stakeaments for $4.40/180 SNGs on Stars. Here's the rules:1) Don't ask if you're not near busto (BR < $50). Honor system here.2) Anyone who has provided stakeaments in the past gets it first. Reply to with a link to your stakeament thread.3) If any are left they will be given in order to: a) player with the highest sharkscope ROI (post it) B) lowest FCP forum member number c) first reply in this thread d) lowest sharkscope ROI (post it)The payback: I want 50% of any top 4 finish. Instead of stakeback, provide one stakeament if you cash.GL.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not real positive if i qualify, but i'd be happy to take onerzvanut on starsst. charlesedit:i am near broke, but im pretty sure my sharkscope looks like crap as ive never been much of a tourney player on stars, and this is a fairly new name for me.

I'll take a stake.. GoCryWolfe (indianapolis).Not sure on my Sharkscope stuff... I'm fairly sure it only searches less than 2 years, in which case im ****ed... I really played a lot online before that.

My stars account is looking stellar at a nice 0.00 but I do have almost 300 fpps! Thanks for consideration either way oh and my sharkscope av roi is 8 % I used to play a lot of hu 5 dollar ones pushing all in every hand for steam control :club: Linksimpson (Washington)

I am currently empty on Stars at the moment......I have prolly Staked over 20 different people here on 4.40s......right now i'm trying to figure out how to search my older stakeament threads.....I will post the links when I do...........my stats don't suck too bad either...thanks for the offer, freddec (atlanta)

Checked at5:14 Eastern, and I've had 7 requests for stakeaments. Rather than sort through my criteria, I'm giving out 7 instead of 4:rzvanutStupidKidGoCryWolfeBeaverStyleMehstgSealster FWPSame payback deal as in OP. Shipping in the next 15 mins. Post here when you're in, and I'll rail if I have time. GL all.Make it 8. Fredec...you beat my post in, so I'll add you since it's a goodsamaritanament. lol. Don't bother searching. you have an honest face.

Checked at5:14 Eastern, and I've had 7 requests for stakeaments. Rather than sort through my criteria, I'm giving out 7 instead of 4:rzvanutStupidKidGoCryWolfeBeaverStyleMehstgSealster FWPSame payback deal as in OP. Shipping in the next 15 mins. Post here when you're in, and I'll rail if I have time. GL all.
tyty. All in same tourney ftw obv.
Checked at5:14 Eastern, and I've had 7 requests for stakeaments. Rather than sort through my criteria, I'm giving out 7 instead of 4:rzvanutStupidKidGoCryWolfeBeaverStyleMehstgSealster FWPSame payback deal as in OP. Shipping in the next 15 mins. Post here when you're in, and I'll rail if I have time. GL all.Make it 8. Fredec...you beat my post in, so I'll add you since it's a goodsamaritanament. lol. Don't bother searching. you have an honest face.
Ty sir obv. lets all try to get in the same one.
Ty sir obv. lets all try to get in the same one.
tyty sir, i'm sure some of these guys an vouch for me......freddec (atlanta)