Featured Table: Scotty Nguyen Takes a 1.825 Million PotRaymond Rahme has the button in seat 7, Scotty Nguyen raises from middle position to 350,000, and Philip Hilm calls from the cutoff. The flop comes {6h}{3d}{2s}, Nguyen bets 420,000, and Hilm calls. There is now 1.825 million in the pot. The turn card is the {Ad}, Nguyen bets 700,000, and Hilm folds. The crowd applauds as Scotty Nguyen takes the pot.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, seeing as how they make that much in less than a week.
I wonder how much money they make just in interest on all the money stored on their sites in a day?Also, is it me or does that "contract" with FullTilt seem like it could really be lopsided against the player?"Additionally, Player agrees to play a minimum of 10 hours per week at Full Tilt Poker.com, and to attend any promotional events or tournaments that Full Tilt Poker deems appropriate. Player will be ineligible to promote any other online or offline poker-related company."
I wonder how much money they make just in interest on all the money stored on their sites in a day?Also, is it me or does that "contract" with FullTilt seem like it could really be lopsided against the player?"Additionally, Player agrees to play a minimum of 10 hours per week at Full Tilt Poker.com, and to attend any promotional events or tournaments that Full Tilt Poker deems appropriate. Player will be ineligible to promote any other online or offline poker-related company."
They don't put a gun to your head. You would be the World Champ and may be able to negotiate a better deal for yourself...you could always tell Full Tilt to stick it in that case.
make just in interest on all the money stored on their sites in a day?
I'm no genius, but I'm sure the money has to be in a money market or savings account to earn interest.....
A 10 year $10 million dollar endorsement deal lopsided against the player???? Can I ask what you think the average contract is for a Full Tilt player per year,because I guarantee it is nowhere CLOSE to a million per.......or for more than a year at a time much less 10!!

Oh Baby!Featured Table: Scotty Nguyen Takes a 2.335 Million PotRay Henson has the button in seat 3, David Tran raises from middle position to 370,000, Tuan Lam calls from the cutoff, Scotty Nguyen reraises from the small blind to 870,000, Tran calls, and Lam folds. There is already 2.335 million in the pot.The flop comes {10-Spades}{5-Diamonds}{4-Diamonds}, Nguyen bets 900,000, and Tran folds. Scotty Nguyen takes the pot.

These pokernews reporters must be smoking some good stuff during the break,they have Kalmer "taking the chip lead at 17.5 million" in the text,but the chip count says he has 1.759 million and is in last place.I know they said the chip counts run behind but that isnt right no matter what planet they are living on.

These pokernews reporters must be smoking some good stuff during the break,they have Kalmer "taking the chip lead at 17.5 million" in the text,but the chip count says he has 1.759 million and is in last place.I know they said the chip counts run behind but that isnt right no matter what planet they are living on.
Obv a misplaced decimal when entering the counts.
Oh Baby!Featured Table: Scotty Nguyen Takes a 2.335 Million PotRay Henson has the button in seat 3, David Tran raises from middle position to 370,000, Tuan Lam calls from the cutoff, Scotty Nguyen reraises from the small blind to 870,000, Tran calls, and Lam folds. There is already 2.335 million in the pot.The flop comes {10-Spades}{5-Diamonds}{4-Diamonds}, Nguyen bets 900,000, and Tran folds. Scotty Nguyen takes the pot.
Can I get a freakin chip count please!!! Scotty should be up to about 8 million,but who knows when we will find out for sure.
Where do you think FullTilt keeps their money? Under a mattress at HQ?
That made me LOL. I can picture it now...No, my post was in response to the way the original post was worded. I wasn't implying that's how it actually was.Edit: This was found in a pillow sham at HQ. They get creative there!0,10114,5006402,00.jpg
Scotty is at 7.5 mil now.http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/Click the chip counts tab under Eric Seidel's pic. They are updating that tab, but not the main chip count page.
Very nice investigative reporting.Also can they please get rid of Eric Seidel and his spooky grin already?
That made me LOL. I can picture it now...No, my post was in response to the way the original post was worded. I wasn't implying that's how it actually was.Edit: This was found in a pillow sham at HQ. They get creative there!0,10114,5006402,00.jpg
I have been following the chip counts at WSOP.com,same thing as pokernews is providing the updates.

Featured Table: Ray Henson Eliminated in 12th Place ($476,926)Tuan Lam has the button in seat 1, Ray Henson limps from the small blind for 160,000, Scotty Nguyen from the big blind to 500,000, Henson reraises to 1,175,000, and Nguyen calls.The flop comes {K-Diamonds}{6-Diamonds}{6-Hearts}, Henson checks, Nguyen bets 700,000, Henson moves all in, and Nguyen quickly calls with {K-Clubs}{Q-Spades} for two pair, kings and sixes. Henson shows {9-Diamonds}{9-Spades} for two pair, nines and sixes. The two players are nearly equal in chips, so if someone doesn't bust, they will be crippled.The turn card is the {8-Hearts}, and Henson's railbirds give out a collective sigh at its resemblance to the nine.The river card is the {7-Hearts}, and Scotty Nguyen wins the pot with two pair, kings and sixes. As most of the crowd explodes into a cheer, Scotty Nguyen lets out a very deep breath. Ray Henson walks over to Nguyen and they shake hands while the chip stacks are counted down.Scotty Nguyen had 6.22 million, and Ray Henson had 6.075 million. Ray Henson is eliminated in 12th place, earning $476,926.Scotty Nguyen doubles up to about 15.5 million.

Bring on the Pay per View, BABY! It's going to be EPIC!Featured Table: Ray Henson Eliminated in 12th Place ($476,926)Tuan Lam has the button in seat 1, Ray Henson limps from the small blind for 160,000, Scotty Nguyen from the big blind to 500,000, Henson reraises to 1,175,000, and Nguyen calls.The flop comes {K-Diamonds}{6-Diamonds}{6-Hearts}, Henson checks, Nguyen bets 700,000, Henson moves all in, and Nguyen quickly calls with {K-Clubs}{Q-Spades} for two pair, kings and sixes. Henson shows {9-Diamonds}{9-Spades} for two pair, nines and sixes. The two players are nearly equal in chips, so if someone doesn't bust, they will be crippled.The turn card is the {8-Hearts}, and Henson's railbirds give out a collective sigh at its resemblance to the nine.The river card is the {7-Hearts}, and Scotty Nguyen wins the pot with two pair, kings and sixes. As most of the crowd explodes into a cheer, Scotty Nguyen lets out a very deep breath. Ray Henson walks over to Nguyen and they shake hands while the chip stacks are counted down.Scotty Nguyen had 6.22 million, and Ray Henson had 6.075 million. Ray Henson is eliminated in 12th place, earning $476,926.Scotty Nguyen doubles up to about 15.5 million.

Scotty up to 15.5 and 3rd baby!!!!1 minute ago | Posted by BJNemeth Ray Henson (left) was eliminated in 12th place by Scotty Nguyen (right)Featured Table: Ray Henson Eliminated in 12th Place ($476,926)Tuan Lam has the button in seat 1, Ray Henson limps from the small blind for 160,000, Scotty Nguyen from the big blind to 500,000, Henson reraises to 1,175,000, and Nguyen calls. The flop comes , Henson checks, Nguyen bets 700,000, Henson moves all in, and Nguyen quickly calls with for two pair, kings and sixes. Henson shows for two pair, nines and sixes. The two players are nearly equal in chips, so if someone doesn't bust, they will be crippled. The turn card is the , and Henson's railbirds give out a collective sigh at its resemblance to the nine. The river card is the , and Scotty Nguyen wins the pot with two pair, kings and sixes. As most of the crowd explodes into a cheer, Scotty Nguyen lets out a very deep breath. Ray Henson walks over to Nguyen and they shake hands while the chip stacks are counted down. Scotty Nguyen had 6.22 million, and Ray Henson had 6.075 million. Ray Henson is eliminated in 12th place, earning $476,926. Scotty Nguyen doubles up to about 15.5 million.