World Cup Of Poker Iv

I managed to qualify for the florida 18-man tournament that goes on at 2pm est. I'm just wondering if anyone managed to try to qualify or what they think about this tournament. hopefully i can finish top 2 and get a chance to rep. florida and win some moneys too

I'm in the 18 man round 2 for DC tomorrow, good thing about DC is the qualifier I played had 40 people when some of the states had several hundred. Hopefully I can qualify and we can do better than the pitiful performance from when I was on the team a couple years ago GO DC!!

So its like a World Cup for american states?Kinda like how the American baseball or Football(sw lol) winners are called the World Champions huh.
ya maybe you should do like TWO SECONDS of research before you try to rip someone. The state tournaments are qualifiers for the USA team which then plays against other teams made up of other countries.
ya maybe you should do like TWO SECONDS of research before you try to rip someone. The state tournaments are qualifiers for the USA team which then plays against other teams made up of other countries.
+1 Because this post needs to be seen again.

i got about 45th in the 2nd new brunswick qualifier on a nice lil beat and missed the first one due to work.. there was 200 in each, but the PEI one only had like 50 in each with 9 moving on, which woulda been nice

Well that wasn't fun at all, had to fold a flush early to a guy who was playing tight then cold called a bet and a raise. Doubled up with aces but then an idiot called preflop with a5o and on the q32 flop with and hit his gutter on the river. Lost the rest with A8 vs AK, better luck next year!

15 hands in...blinds 10/20...6 people not sitting out...Limp, Raise AQo to 80, call, call, call, call, call...Flop Q72r...UTG donkbets 210, I shove for 1400, fold, fold, fold, fold....think think think (take entire time bank)...call with 77. Poker hates me right now.

So its like a World Cup for american states?Kinda like how the American baseball or Football(sw lol) winners are called the World Champions huh.
Still pissed about your mom being a hobbit?

i took mine pretty bad. 12 people left blind v. blind i run straight into flush leaving me w/ 500 chips left, win a race and chip back up to 2200. get to the ft on the button w/ KK. two stacks w/ about 4k each in the blinds, i raise the 75/150 blinds to just 350 hoping to get someone to shovel, instead both call. flop 953 rainbow, pretty solid flop checks to me i bet 425 sb calls bb shoves i call sb folds he has 76s turns a pair, rivers the straight. so ghey