Sunday 100k Training Camp

At the rate I've been posting, I'll make my 500th post in about 4 years. I have nothing useful to say, unless you want to play me, and then I suck. That would be useful to whomever plays with me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you mean like this one where I got no helpful input?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=101899jsJ
That's unusual, normally you get more responses. ;)If you want my opinion: Raise more preflop initially (at least to 80 or 100), check flop, fold turn. Limp/Raise usually is a strong hand, and if that is true here you beat almost nothing on that board except a stone cold bluff. Sucks to give up so easily with KK, but it sucks even more to go broke with KK when you couldhave avoided it.
Yeah, sounds like fun. Are all those players getting staked by the team leaders? I remember some of them having nice cashes - they can't all be busto, can they? :club:
is every player that gets staked in the world busto?
lol away my friend...I'm a transientJ
Stay away from OT, we kill transients there.
Another great, and far more useful, training camp, is to play poker and post in the strat forums. :club:
Yea, try to make these posts useful.
is every player that gets staked in the world busto?
No....I am online busto....and can't easily get my live money online...nor do i really want to right now. But maybe soon neteller will give me back some of my money LOLOLOLOLOL
No....I am online busto....and can't easily get my live money online...nor do i really want to right now. But maybe soon neteller will give me back some of my money LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm in the same boat. I'm rollin' live. I just ordered an All Access card though, so I should be back online in the next two weeks.
How much of an effect do the 10 min levels play in this tourney vs the 3000 starting stack??
a lotplayed like a turbo, literallyhopefully i do better than 499th this sunday

I'm so confused, I feel like I just woke up.I have lots of posts. I like tournaments. How do I get in on this? I'm guessing from the other thread that it's too late for this week, but how do I get on the list for future weeks?

I'm so confused, I feel like I just woke up.I have lots of posts. I like tournaments. How do I get in on this? I'm guessing from the other thread that it's too late for this week, but how do I get on the list for future weeks?
Just watch out for the new thread on Monday. It looks like this is going to be a regular thing.I hate seeing too many pinned topics, but maybe we need start thinking about an *official* thread each week.
How much of an effect do the 10 min levels play in this tourney vs the 3000 starting stack??
its basicly get as lucky as u can becouse its a total crapshoot but if your lucky to go deep its very fun , as for all the players no were not busto its just a fun idea and a comunity thing , and i oppose to this thread :club: :bubble_bye:this thread is like steroids and we all no that brings a ban .. :D