Foucault's Next Episode?

Barry Greenstein EliminatedAndrew Drokos made it 6,000 to go and Barry Greenstein raised it to 33,000. Drokos made the call and saw a flop of . Greenstein found himself all-in on the flop with pocket queens against Drokos pocket aces. The aces held up and Greenstein was eliminated. After the hand, Drokos is up to 285,000checked who was at 30100 or 3110 whatever he said after day one A and Andrew Brokos (sic) was the only name that matched....he also said he was going to be playing with Barry Greenstein...will be looking forward to the next epistle

English.... do you speak it?
I thought I was the only one who failed to comprehend. I'd imagine it's someone he knows, or someone that has 47 posts on FCP, though.
English.... do you speak it?
Here is what he meant to say...It looks like Andrew Brokos, who posts the most fabulous trip reports here under the name "Foucault", is doing well in day 2...it appears that PokerNews got his name wrong. His next trip report should be very interesting.
Here is what he meant to say...It looks like Andrew Brokos, who posts the most fabulous trip reports here under the name "Foucault", is doing well in day 2...it appears that PokerNews got his name wrong. His next trip report should be very interesting.
yah that's it
I thought I was the only one who failed to comprehend. I'd imagine it's someone he knows, or someone that has 47 posts on FCP, though.
I was off by 27... he has 20 posts.

I had an absolutely huge day today. Went from 30K to 344,100, and yes, I was the one who busted Barry G. I will be posting a write up, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to put it together. I'm very flattered that you all have been enjoying them, though, it means a lot to me.Re: stereotyping, it's more useful in some cases than in others, which is actually what I meant to convey when I first brought it up, but if you treat a random 60-year old dude in a golf hat the same way you treat a 20-something in a Poker Stars hat in the absence of any other information, well, then you're making a big mistake.Peace,Andrew Brokos

Foucault, not to nut hug or anything, but you have posted the best tourney write-ups I've ever read. Keep them coming.
Your avatar looks like it nut hugs on a regular basis. Then again, mine does too.Oh, and I concur. I enjoy reading the write ups.