2007 Wsop On Tv Tonight

don't like Jacob huh?lol, he's not really talking much, nothing abnormal
Well I'm starting to hate Oleary a lot more after all his running around and "Phil Laak" style of antics.

why all the hate??????? where is the love??????????didn't you love the hair thingy the german Krause was wearing?????where is the love?????????lololololololololo, sorry

I made the mistake of watching a few HSPs I had on Tivo and then realizing the new WSOPs are on... Ugh.. It's like getting 10 random scenes of dialogue from a movie and trying to piece together a plot. You end up with "The Butler did it" and "I think someone had pork chops for dinner".. Just puzzling...Maybe they just were lackluster and donkish final tables. You can't make chicken salad out of ... err.. well, you get the idea.

I liked how Jacob's reads were way off.. I love the kid.. but geez3 handed: nice steal, o'leary had queens..3 handed: I think you're on a draw, and calls with 9 4.. well done frobag
Amazing that O'Leary had huge hands EVERY time!
also, that dealer with the blonde hair freaks me out...........i bet he is a vampire........
i played 2-5 nl w/ that guy in tunica..actually, i busted him in a $1000+ pot..i think he is from tenn. or something like that...def. looks even more like a vampire up close.. :club:

zomg how did I miss that this was on already? Seriously, ESPN, how about a few commercials here and there???Mark

zomg how did I miss that this was on already? Seriously, ESPN, how about a few commercials here and there???Mark
You didn't miss much.Maybe it's just my loathing of NL, but tonight sucked; Limit pwns, but it doesn't make for good TV.

Remember when Hellmuth said he'd shave his head if Varkoyni won the WSOP in 2002? hmmmmm...

I did make a small appearance in the first episode of the 2007 WSOP....It has nothing to do with poker really. When they open the show in the first minute or so, when they show Humberto with his new Chark, in the lower left corner of the screen you see an individual in a wheelchair with a yellow Tommy Bahama shirt on. That's me waiting in line to enter event #3.I know, I know push back from the buffet a few times and eat salads. Next year I hope that I'll make my appearance on ESPN at a final table.