Official Negreanu Open Thread - Poker Stars Edition

Reply sent.I want the prize you won last year.And I'm assuming the quarterly winners SNG with DN is definitely out...right?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply sent.I want the prize you won last year.And I'm assuming the quarterly winners SNG with DN is definitely out...right?
Correct, those are RIGHT OUT (for now), but I wouldnt rule out NEVER.And you would rather have Oakley Thumps than an hour phone consult with Daniel? The thumps are cool, but I would think the knowledge one could get from Daniel in an hours time would be very very valuable/profitable.
And you would rather have Oakley Thumps than an hour phone consult with Daniel? The thumps are cool, but I would think the knowledge one could get from Daniel in an hours time would be very very valuable/profitable.
I guess you're right. I could teach the kid a few tricks to improve his game.

I have received TOC confirmations from the following people ...AAsnake88armen13BigHitter16checkymcfoldEastofElvisEclypseFiggergobearsGWCGWCicemanrulzj2k999jawalivesJesterSBmeserveryRenaeDawnsjbhawk33VelkroXX44466XXI still need Pokerstars username confirmation emails from the following FCP poker account members ....FrillerGlider1mcpickln8dask8ol'number7poguemahone1SantzesseacucumberSirCa$hAlotthunderdan74UncleBillxzanos

Leaderboard has been updated with this weeks tourny results and is now current. Should have also fixed the final table issue as well.

Leaderboard has been updated with this weeks tourny results and is now current. Should have also fixed the final table issue as well.
Thanks dna...you da man....again.

Quick question:When will the 4th quarter start. I missed the start of the third and so haven't been playing but would like to get back into it and eveyone wants me in so I can donk my chips to them right MO?-Bear

Quick question:When will the 4th quarter start. I missed the start of the third and so haven't been playing but would like to get back into it and eveyone wants me in so I can donk my chips to them right MO?-Bear
http://www.negreanuopen.com/faq.html#20The leaderboard points reset every quarter. The first tournament of each leaderboard period in 2007 is on January 9th, April 3rd, July 3rd, and October 2nd.

guys i am very interested in playing this, a couple of questions though...have i left it too late too play the current league?and...PS doesnt accept my UK debit card, ive tried to play there before...any ideas?

Little update ... We now have the Negreanu Open leaderboard connected direct with the FCP promo page. You can get the leaderboard results off the Promo section of FCP or just link to it here ... http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions/negreanu-open.phpBTW ... the leaderboard is current.

I didn't take the time to read thru all 5 pages, so if I'm suggesting something that has already been thrown out there I apologize in advance if that's the case. I also expect appropriate flamage.Does anybody think that we should change the stud levels in HORSE to 250/500 or 300/600 instead of the 270/540 level. I think the current level is fine, its just goofy. 250/500 seems reasonable to add a little more play. It seems like almost everyone busts during these levels.Alpha

Regarding the pokerstars crash on the August 28th HORSE tourny with 11 people left ........

OK so here is how this works ....Obviously 12th - 41st are not affected and their points will stay as usual.For the top 11 I added all the points for those positions based on the number of entrants which was around 685.I then took the percentage of chips left @ the time of the crash and gave that person that percentage of the 685 points. There is about a half a point total missing due to percentage rounding, but it is the closest and fairest way to do this.Of course the money doesnt change on the leaderboard. It will report exactly as pokerstars paid it out which was via 50% even spread to those left and the other 50% split via chip chop percentage.This spreadsheet image below should clearly visualize how I did the math and where everyone finished.082807crash.JPG
  • 2 weeks later...