Wow, that's harsh.I learned the hard way not to loan money when a "friend" welshed on a $300 loan. Fortunately for me, it was only $300, and not $100k or more (...not that I have that sort of money to loan :club: )

If I'm reading it correctly, Neverwin made an account, that he then used to play against Newhizzle. When he beat Hizzle pretty handily, he then said he had the money to pay Hizzle off. Then, he went and donked that money elsewhere, but said he had to wait for a check to clear. Odd.

Also, if I'm reading this correctly, Newhizzle implied that NW was cheating on Jennicide with a Milwaukee's Best light girl (who I assume is ridic hot). Have these people seen Neverwin? How does a dude who looks like him just perma pull extremely hot ***** like Chantel, Jennicide etc

If I'm reading it correctly, Neverwin made an account, that he then used to play against Newhizzle. When he beat Hizzle pretty handily, he then said he had the money to pay Hizzle off. Then, he went and donked that money elsewhere, but said he had to wait for a check to clear. Odd.
is that bad?(I haven't read the rest, just your post)oh, and hi.
Also, if I'm reading this correctly, Newhizzle implied that NW was cheating on Jennicide with a Milwaukee's Best light girl (who I assume is ridic hot). Have these people seen Neverwin? How does a dude who looks like him just perma pull extremely hot ***** like Chantel, Jennicide etc
"Hot chicks" in the poker world must have an affinity for guys in serious, serious debt who pound Oxy's and German Shepherds.
is that bad?(I haven't read the rest, just your post)oh, and hi.
Hi!

Confirmation that Neverwin is a scumbag. Suspected as much from the rumor mill (poker players squawk a lot, it's like high school).Add it to a long list of scumbags and poker. They is a pretty high correlation between the two.

Confirmation that Neverwin is a scumbag. Suspected as much from the rumor mill (poker players squawk a lot, it's like high school).Add it to a long list of scumbags and poker. They is a pretty high correlation between the two.
The unwilligness to pay a loan seems like it's probably the least of the problems, here. Sharing accounts with Neverwin, having accounts hacked by Neverwin, that's much more serious, IMO.

Glad to see Newhouse has stopped being the nice guy and is raising a little hell. From past stories about the Brandi saga and Neverwin sounds like Mark is just too nice a guy for the world of degenerate gambling.

Glad to see Newhouse has stopped being the nice guy and is raising a little hell. From past stories about the Brandi saga and Neverwin sounds like Mark is just too nice a guy for the world of degenerate gambling.
Agreed.

That sucks. A person who borrows money from someone and then gives him a hard time paying it back although he has the money available and although the lender really needs the money himself, is a first call asshole.

Heh guess who's at my table on Tuesday....Seat 1 - Kristof Harris League City, TX 95,300Seat 2 - Daniel Elizondo Monterrey, Mexico 90,700Seat 3 - Bill Campbell Jupiter, FL 43,600Seat 4 - Patrick Jackson San Jose, CA 51,200Seat 5 - Anthony Orr Poynette, WI 18,300Seat 6 - Reuben Peters Telluride, CO 18,800Seat 7 - Will Leffingwell Houston, TX 36,100Seat 8 - Richard Burns Rancho Sante Fe, CA 41,100Seat 9 - Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf Los Angeles, CA 38,100

Heh guess who's at my table on Tuesday....Seat 1 - Kristof Harris League City, TX 95,300Seat 2 - Daniel Elizondo Monterrey, Mexico 90,700Seat 3 - Bill Campbell Jupiter, FL 43,600Seat 4 - Patrick Jackson San Jose, CA 51,200Seat 6 - Anthony Orr Poynette, WI 18,300Seat 6 - Reuben Peters Telluride, CO 18,800Seat 7 - Will Leffingwell Houston, TX 36,100Seat 8 - Richard Burns Rancho Sante Fe, CA 41,100Seat 9 - Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf Los Angeles, CA 38,100
Bust him! For newhizzle (and yourself). :club:
Heh guess who's at my table on Tuesday....Seat 1 - Kristof Harris League City, TX 95,300Seat 2 - Daniel Elizondo Monterrey, Mexico 90,700Seat 3 - Bill Campbell Jupiter, FL 43,600Seat 4 - Patrick Jackson San Jose, CA 51,200Seat 5 - Anthony Orr Poynette, WI 18,300Seat 6 - Reuben Peters Telluride, CO 18,800Seat 7 - Will Leffingwell Houston, TX 36,100Seat 8 - Richard Burns Rancho Sante Fe, CA 41,100Seat 9 - Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf Los Angeles, CA 38,100
"So, D..you playing any of the 1k tourneys, you know..the ones they run after the ME, for bracelets? No? You want to..?"
thanks newhizzle i actually enjoyed the blog, first off nobody really cares and secondly you didnt mention anything that everyone doesnt know about...wow people in the poker world loan money and owe money, should i bust out my list of the people that owe me and havent paid in years, at least i pay back my debts even if it takes time, its not my problem you are losing poker player and nobody wants to loan you money or stake you. I have always honored all my loans and have every intention of making good on all of them, so go ahead and post anything u want, ive paid you back 90k of a 160k debt and now you are worried lol what a joke
lol

Wow, what a dou.che. I think he oughta hook up with the train wreck that is my ex-girlfriend, who ran off to LA after lying, cheating and stealing her way through my life. She sounds like just the girl for him.