Anyone use this tool? Please help me understand how it works... Does it show just lobbys from different sites with the normal stats of hands per/players per flop/etc? Worth the money? Yada yada yada

Anyone use this tool? Please help me understand how it works... Does it show just lobbys from different sites with the normal stats of hands per/players per flop/etc? Worth the money? Yada yada yada
Bruce Willis dies when he gets shot. The kid is the only one that can see him.
Bruce Willis dies when he gets shot. The kid is the only one that can see him.
LOL When I saw the topic I came here to say the same thing. DAMN YOU MATT DILLON!!!!!
Usually when I hear that it is followed by "I want my 9 dollars back!!"
You went up with inflation, didn't you!
Matt ****ing Dillon!?!? Dude, I have such a mancrush on you! Is Cameron's snapper still tight?
This isn't ask Matt Dillon hour, this is a serious topic about a software program.Couldn't tell you after she fucked Mr. mad gettin boy band pussy Timberlake
This isn't ask Matt Dillon hour, this is a serious topic about a software program.Couldn't tell you after she fucked Mr. mad gettin boy band pussy Timberlake
Matt, if this is really you, please pm me. Or gman.Whichever.
How did i know that when i saw eleven responses i knew the thread was hijacked?
You must have a "Sixth Sense" about those things......
They have a 15 day free trial. Just check it out. I don't use it, as it interferes with my real 6th sense.
Matt, if this is really you, please pm me. Or gman.Whichever.
This is so funny. Or sad that I get it and find it so humorous, because I spend so much time here.