Things that make America great:We can still play on Bodog at leastLas VegasShana HiattDaniel lives hereReasonably clean airMexico supplies us with cheap laborTwinkiesAmerican FootballAnything else?Mark
omahasteaks.com
Fireworks? None here (Northeast PA) - weather's been shitty off and on all day.Who the fuck heard of rain on the 4th of July?
move....soon
Things that make America great:We can still play on Bodog at leastLas VegasShana HiattDaniel lives hereReasonably clean airMexico supplies us with cheap laborTwinkiesAmerican FootballAnything else?Mark
Taxes on winningsWeed LawsGunsSmart President120 degree weatherHaving to be 21 to do anythingDeclaring wars for terrible reasons
Happy Birthday America!!!!!
wow, nice avatar...very hard to not stare at, lol...happy 4th to all you americans.
Taxes on winningsWeed LawsGunsSmart President120 degree weatherHaving to be 21 to do anythingDeclaring wars for terrible reasons
nh sir.
Taxes on winnings -TrueWeed Laws -So?Guns -Guns are goodSmart President -True dat120 degree weather -only in Death ValleyHaving to be 21 to do anything -18 to vote and smokeDeclaring wars for terrible reasons -Declaring war on Germany in 1941 was a bad thing?
why must those canadiens bash my thread ?? =(
because you can't spell our nationality correctly
because you can't spell our nationality correctly
meh, its a tricky word lol a word i dont use in my every day vocabulary but thx for correcting me, nitoh yea and blue jayes suck sorryps im also drunka

Happy 4th to are southern neighbours. Today will be truly be remembered as the best day in America's history because an American ate 66 hot dogs and didnt puke :club:

meh, its a tricky word lol a word i dont use in my every day vocabulary but thx for correcting me, nitoh yea and blue jayes suck sorryps im also drunka
hu for bankrolls

Taxes on winnings -True - and it sucksWeed Laws -So? - they also suck, very badGuns -Guns are good - I'll have to agree with you here :DSmart President -True dat - ummm no120 degree weather -only in Death Valley - it gets pretty close in some other placesHaving to be 21 to do anything -18 to vote and smoke - voting doesn't accomplish much, quite evident right now, smoking is bad! must be 21 to drink and gamble!Declaring wars for terrible reasons -Declaring war on Germany in 1941 was a bad thing? - yeah, you were about 2 years too late!

Our strippers pwn yours. Guaranteed.
Soooo true....that is one of the very few things CA has going for it...eh