Wsop Event #53 Limit Hold’em Shootout $1,500

I am not sure if loogie saw that too or if he was being secretly sarcastic and I missed his obvious intellectual wit.
You better be careful, he's only a few hours away from SNAPPING!!!!
You better be careful, he's only a few hours away from SNAPPING!!!!
hulk.jpgLoogie smash!!!
Awesome, that snappage just made my day :club:

It's over.GL IN the last event before the main event!

He loses a big pot, and steams his way out of the tourney. Seems like that has been happening in almost every event. :club: 2 more chances at the bracelet.

5 handed w lindgren and grinderlindgren and 2 others are shortme and grinder have about 9k a piece
GL LooshI like how you waited for Daniel to bust before you hijacked his thread :club:

DN seems to be tilting prity bad after a couple of beats. Hope he can keep his cool during the Main Event as there will be some real donkey's there! I really don't want to hear the story of how shitty all the players are again. Maybe DN needs to adjust his play verse these people. I wonder if his inability to adjust to lower skill level players is one of the reasons he has trouble winning on line as well. Well best of luck in the final two events!

5 handed w lindgren and grinderlindgren and 2 others are shortme and grinder have about 9k a piece
Pokernews has Grinder and Lindgren both out. Maybe loosh busted both of them. :icon_clap:edit: Chip counts has Grinder out. Updates says Grinder and Justin HU.
Pokernews has Grinder and Lindgren both out. Maybe loosh busted both of them. :icon_clap:edit: Chip counts has Grinder out. Updates says Grinder and Justin HU.
WTF Pokernews. Had Grinder out, then with like $2700, now says he advances to round 2. Don't know whether to say GG or GL Loosh.

I'm out grinder hit every board against pretty much the whole match.he 3 bet me everytime I raised button with k6o and j4dd.we got hu with him up 18k - 12k and he pretty much steamrolled. when I didn't pay him off hed show me his hand everytime it was pretty sick.I 3 bet qq preflop he peels A62 turn 4 I bet fold. he shows 44I raise aq he calls flop akq he's got jtonly time he folded preflop hu I look down at aanot so much whining, he def plays very well but he was even laughing at how good he was running.

I'm out grinder hit every board against pretty much the whole match.he 3 bet me everytime I raised button with k6o and j4dd.we got hu with him up 18k - 12k and he pretty much steamrolled. when I didn't pay him off hed show me his hand everytime it was pretty sick.I 3 bet qq preflop he peels A62 turn 4 I bet fold. I raise aq he calls flop akq he's got jtonly time he folded preflop hu I look down at aanot so much whining, he def plays very well but he was even laughing at how good he was running.
GG. Hard to beat a good player when their catching cards as well. As long as the cards break at least even I like your chances against anyone.
1:48 PM - "Defended my bb with QQ. Flop 883 I check re raised flop. Turn 2. river 10... Lost to 10-10"
You run goot.

Busted out a couple of hours ago after an hour and a half heads up session. Lead changed many times, but a couple of big hands eventualy determined outcome. Played about 5 hours with jennifer Harman/Traniello who is by the way, a class act all the way. Wound up 3 way with "Cookie" (the guy who won), Jennifer and myself after second break with close stacks. Eventualy, Jennifer lost a few pots and I was heads up. Max Pescatori was also at our table but ran into quads early and wound up being very short. I also finaly got to meet daniel (during break). All in all a great experience. I learned a lot just from watching Jennifer play, but I am disapointed in how it all ended up.

I'm out grinder hit every board against pretty much the whole match.he 3 bet me everytime I raised button with k6o and j4dd.we got hu with him up 18k - 12k and he pretty much steamrolled. when I didn't pay him off hed show me his hand everytime it was pretty sick.I 3 bet qq preflop he peels A62 turn 4 I bet fold. he shows 44I raise aq he calls flop akq he's got jtonly time he folded preflop hu I look down at aanot so much whining, he def plays very well but he was even laughing at how good he was running.
To make the luckboxing even worse, I think he tried to give it to you. This is from his Cardplayer blog:BY: MICHAEL MIZRACHITOURNAMENT: 2007 38th Annual World Series of Poker EVENT: Event 53 - Limit Hold'em Shootout Day 1EVENT DATE: July 03, 2007 12:00 PM I played a different type strategy today. I played to watch my brother Rob at his PLO final table. So I played a little fast.I was down to $1,700 at one time. I started to reraise a lot with marginal hands when the blinds went up. I flopped everything and just took advantage of the situations.Moving onto tonight.- Grinder -