So this was a pure misclick, first time playing Razz, used my 26 token wisely it seems, must be this FCP shirt I Got in the mail for guessing Dan's rebuy!!1/9 people so far, wish me luck!

gl sir.this tournament's pretty easy. there's a few tough razz veterans in it, but everyone else is pretty much minced meat.fyi, beware of shorthanded razz play. it's brutal.

If I completely brutalize Razz, I apologize! And I read your shorthanded warning just a bit too late, though I still got the 2-1 lead, so hopefully I can TID!

WEEEEEEEEE!!! I thought I played horribly heads up, and I still don't get some of the scoring in Razz, as it doesn't work the same way as Omaha HI/LO heh!The best part about this, was it was a misclick on a 26 dollar token, didn't read razz and though it was NLHE!! Man that was fun, tough luck to the other guy though, I Thought he out played me there! Thanks for the support :icon_dance::club::D :D :D :D :) :) :):icon_dance: :icon_dance:

I still don't get some of the scoring in Razz, as it doesn't work the same way as Omaha HI/LO heh!
By scoring, do you mean hand rankings? In that case, they're exactly the same as o8, except that you don't have to have 5 cards 8 or lower to qualify, there's always a lo hand.
By scoring, do you mean hand rankings? In that case, they're exactly the same as o8, except that you don't have to have 5 cards 8 or lower to qualify, there's always a lo hand.
Yea, I realized that, oooh wow, while typing this out I just realized why I lost a couple of those hands haha woops, I had A 2 3 6 7, and the other guy had A 2 4 5 6, and he won because his low only went to 6 right? For some reason I wasn't thinkin of that at the time and it wasn't until now that I realized it. I kinda feel bad for winning it without knowing how to play, but the cash sure is nice!
Yea, I realized that, oooh wow, while typing this out I just realized why I lost a couple of those hands haha woops, I had A 2 3 6 7, and the other guy had A 2 4 5 6, and he won because his low only went to 6 right? For some reason I wasn't thinkin of that at the time and it wasn't until now that I realized it. I kinda feel bad for winning it without knowing how to play, but the cash sure is nice!
LOL! Luckbox! Nice win :club: How much was first?
lol, yea I lucked out quite a bit there, beginners luck :D First place paid out a nice 640 :club:
Cool, good for you man. I love razz, I just wish I had the BR to play that high.