Reckless Driving Help

It's a good thing that you're not the judge, right?
haha, boy does he have a surprise for you
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you increased your chances of getting off from .05% to .1% !!!!!!! sexy
One guy said his physics professor got off, because he had a physics explanation for it. A lawyer also told me that it was easier to get off when they used a radar gun.
haha, boy does he have a surprise for you
I guess that I should leave the country while still I can.
One guy said his physics professor got off, because he had a physics explanation for it. A lawyer also told me that it was easier to get off when they used a radar gun.
I find a mouth is best for getting off. Judges in general probably have a different outlook when it comes to a professor and a punk kid. Just saying.

I hate "defendants" like you who feel that even though you know you were wrong, you're going to fight every fact because it is your "right" to be proven guilty. You sound completely ignorant, immature, and arrogant without basis.I genuinely hope the Judge sees you for the d-bag you are and imposes maximum fines and penalties for your experience - I doubt you'd actually learn something as a result, but at least the rest of us, society as a whole, and the universal karma balance would be satisfied.

I hate "defendants" like you who feel that even though you know you were wrong, you're going to fight every fact because it is your "right" to be proven guilty. You sound completely ignorant, immature, and arrogant without basis.I genuinely hope the Judge sees you for the d-bag you are and imposes maximum fines and penalties for your experience - I doubt you'd actually learn something as a result, but at least the rest of us, society as a whole, and the universal karma balance would be satisfied.
Thanks for the support. I must be a horrible person. I'll just request the maximum sentence. You're a ****ing idiot.
I find a mouth is best for getting off. Judges in general probably have a different outlook when it comes to a professor and a punk kid. Just saying.
There is definately a double standard.
Thanks for the support. I must be a horrible person. I'll just request the maximum sentence. You're a ****ing idiot.
I'm not the dumb *** who got busted for reckless driving while showing off to my buddies then couldn't be polite for five minutes to a cop and is now trying to find a way to avoid the consequences of my actions.Amazing concept there which most humans begin learning at about the age of four, so I'll repeat it in case you missed it.Actions have Consequences.Good luck with that.
I'm not the dumb *** who got busted for reckless driving while showing off to my buddies then couldn't be polite for five minutes to a cop and is now trying to find a way to avoid the consequences of my actions.Amazing concept there which most humans begin learning at about the age of four, so I'll repeat it in case you missed it.Actions have Consequences.Good luck with that.
And consequences can be lowered.
I agree.
I like how you quoted yourself. It's really cool.
I like how you quoted yourself. It's really cool.
No that's not what makes me cool. The fact that I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and handle the consequences is what makes me cool. Oh, and peeing in my pants. That makes me cool too.
No that's not what makes me cool. The fact that I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and handle the consequences is what makes me cool. Oh, and peeing in my pants. That makes me cool too.
If you could do something to lower the consequence wouldn't you? I will accept whatever is given to me. However, I am going to do what I can to have the lightest consequence possible.
No that's not what makes me cool. The fact that I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and handle the consequences is what makes me cool.
Bullshit. If you were in his situation you'd go to court to try and get the fine lowered too.And don't say you'd never be in his situation...if you say you've never gone more than 10 over the limit or broken the law in any way (no matter how minor) you're either the most boring person in the world or a liar.
Bullshit. If you were in his situation you'd go to court to try and get the fine lowered too.And don't say you'd never be in his situation...if you say you've never gone more than 10 over the limit or broken the law in any way (no matter how minor) you're either the most boring person in the world or a liar.
Finally, somebody who's not pretending to be Jesus. :club:
There is definately a double standard.
I would disagree. The professor adds to society. And, he had valid reasoning (suposedly).You on the other hand, no offense here, probably don't add to society as of yet. You're probably a college student or working in service industry so you can't possibly have the same effect as that professor. I think these are fine reasons to treat you two slightly differently. Also, so far you've come off as naive (not calling the officer sir) and seemingly feel entitled to getting a lowered offense (like it's your right to get it). Should you try to get it lowered? Umm yea. no duh. Additionally, many of your "plans" to get this offense lowered are very silly: Officer being mean; Wrong car colour; Only car on the road. Very creative I suppose, but you have smartened up and gotten a lawyer. I do wish you luck, but to be honest, being that this is the internet and the way you've reacted to what people have said, you can't be too surprised at the reaction to your troubles. Hope it goes well.
Actually I was pulled over on Cinco De Mayo for doing 98 in a 55. I was polite to the officer that pulled me over. Much more polite than the ****** bag OP was to the officer that pulled him over. He gave me a ticket and I had to request a court date. I go on July 25th. I guess I'm not that boring after all.
Actually I was pulled over on Cinco De Mayo for doing 98 in a 55. I was polite to the officer that pulled me over. Much more polite than the ****** bag OP was to the officer that pulled him over. He gave me a ticket and I had to request a court date. I go on July 25th. I guess I'm not that boring after all.
I didn't think you were. So are you going to ask for some leniency, or just be a man and accept the consequences of your actions?For the record, I already gave the OP a ton of **** for being a jackass. I just don't think it's fair to tell him that he shouldn't even be trying to fight to improve his situation.
I didn't think you were. So are you going to ask for some leniency, or just be a man and accept the consequences of your actions?For the record, I already gave the OP a ton of **** for being a jackass. I just don't think it's fair to tell him that he shouldn't even be trying to fight to improve his situation.
I think maybe we misunderstood each other. Of course it's okay to fight for less of a punishment. However, the way the OP was going about it was lame at best. Like I said, I'm going to be extremely cordial in the courtroom, and treat the judge with nothing but respect. But if he/she still gives me the harshest punishment, I am going to man up and face the music. There's nothing wrong with trying to lessen the punishment. I just don't think the OP realizes that when you fail to do so in these situations, it's best to not bitch about it.I have at least three excuses I could use:1. There were 5 other cars on the road that were traveling at around the same speed as me.2. I was being tailgated for awhile, and was "forced" to speed up.3. The cop profiled me. I was driving a Nissan 350Z (my mom's), and the officer decided to pull over the sports car.You see, I'm smart enough to realize that those excuses are no better than the OP's and there's no way in hell they would hold up in court.Friends? Us Jews have to stick together, we do.
I would disagree. The professor adds to society. And, he had valid reasoning (suposedly).
anybody who can disprove and reasemble the Doppler Effet to their benift deserves to be free of any ticket.
You on the other hand, no offense here, probably don't add to society as of yet. You're probably a college student or working in service industry so you can't possibly have the same effect as that professor. I think these are fine reasons to treat you two slightly differently.
good for you, but in a court of justice race, religion, gender, money, celebrity or intelligence should not have an effect on his sentence. And I know a lot of deusche bag professors that deserve tickets before broke *** students.
Also, so far you've come off as naive (not calling the officer sir) and seemingly feel entitled to getting a lowered offense (like it's your right to get it). Should you try to get it lowered? Umm yea. no duh. Additionally, many of your "plans" to get this offense lowered are very silly: Officer being mean; Wrong car colour; Only car on the road. Very creative I suppose, but you have smartened up and gotten a lawyer. I do wish you luck, but to be honest, being that this is the internet and the way you've reacted to what people have said, you can't be too surprised at the reaction to your troubles. Hope it goes well.
seems to me like this could be used a solid argument . good luck in court.
2. I was being tailgated for awhile, and was "forced" to speed up.
I got tailgated one night on an empty road. I just took my foot off of of the gas and eventually was going like 25 in a 40, at which point the cop gave up the ruse and passed me. Yes, they really do tailgate to try to get you to speed. It sure seems like it shouldn't be legal, but I've heard of cops doing this in other states as well.I know you weren't using this as an example of a viable defense in court... I was just reminded of a funny story.
I would disagree. The professor adds to society. And, he had valid reasoning (suposedly).You on the other hand, no offense here, probably don't add to society as of yet. You're probably a college student or working in service industry so you can't possibly have the same effect as that professor. I think these are fine reasons to treat you two slightly differently. Also, so far you've come off as naive (not calling the officer sir) and seemingly feel entitled to getting a lowered offense (like it's your right to get it). Should you try to get it lowered? Umm yea. no duh. Additionally, many of your "plans" to get this offense lowered are very silly: Officer being mean; Wrong car colour; Only car on the road. Very creative I suppose, but you have smartened up and gotten a lawyer. I do wish you luck, but to be honest, being that this is the internet and the way you've reacted to what people have said, you can't be too surprised at the reaction to your troubles. Hope it goes well.
It's ok because he's a professor? That's really fair. Why don't they just make a new law: Anybody that has a respectable job in society is to do whatever they like on the road. There's an idea.
I guess that we'll be able to compare our punishments. I'll laugh really hard if mine is lighter.
It's ok because he's a professor? That's really fair. Why don't they just make a new law: Anybody that has a respectable job in society is to do whatever they like on the road. There's an idea.
reading comprehension ftw!