Besides dropping the $55 to buy it off their site, is there any other ways to get them any cheaper?I.e- by any means using torrent.Ps- also if anyone has an extra product key thats valid, i'm willing to purchas from them via transfer on Pokerstars.thanks ahead guys, cash

Besides dropping the $55 to buy it off their site, is there any other ways to get them any cheaper?I.e- by any means using torrent.Ps- also if anyone has an extra product key thats valid, i'm willing to purchas from them via transfer on Pokerstars.thanks ahead guys, cash
im sure its possible if you looked hard enough. The bigger problem would be getting a product key that works. People wont be very willing to give them up because it would hinder theyre own use of the program.

think there are a few poker related torrent sites that may have it (i had seen it on there) but i have no idea regarding a key for iti just don't play enough to warrant using it.

omg, no sarcasm remarks on this thread.i dont believe it, but on the other hand, thanks for the help guys.i'll try to look more into this. thanks, jon

the pokertrackers' you'll find on torrents are binded with all sorts of crap, keyloggers, screen readers etc.if your bankroll is too small to afford pokertracker, you're not playing at a limit that requires pokertracker.

the pokertrackers' you'll find on torrents are binded with all sorts of crap, keyloggers, screen readers etc.if your bankroll is too small to afford pokertracker, you're not playing at a limit that requires pokertracker.
lol at the first statement and as for the second... people of all stakes not only can track stats but they should since it can really only help their game.... no such thing as a "limit that requires pokertracker"as for the OP, there are some torrentz if u look...aka one search
lol at the first statement and as for the second... people of all stakes not only can track stats but they should since it can really only help their game.... no such thing as a "limit that requires pokertracker"as for the OP, there are some torrentz if u look...aka one search
I downloaded loads of torrents trying to pirate pokertracker a couple years ago, they were all filled with crap. At the very least adware.There is no value in buying pokertracker if you play $5nl. What's the point? If you can't crush those stakes then you need a book, not pokertracker, and if you can crush them, then wait until you're playing higher so you're not losing 10 BUYINS for this piece of software.
Seriously people.Do NOT steal this program.
If I find a key gen for the OP, does that mean my doom switch will get turned on? That would suck ***, because I'm running goot.
Seriously people.Do NOT steal this program.
Stealing pokertracker is beyond lame. It costs $55 and will make that back for you quickly.
Double QFT. $55 for Pokertracker is one of the biggest bargains on the planet. At $250, it's still a steal.