daniel's table for day 3

Thought this could make for an interesting discussion.Here is the table assignment for Daniel on Day 3 along with their chip counts and which seat they will be in.1 - Tom McEvoy 60,200 54 12 - Mark Boudewijn 56,600 54 23 - Kaelaine Minton 41,900 54 34 - Peter Moore 22,050 54 45 - Sam Murphy 33,700 54 56 - Stephen Murphy 39,000 54 67 - Tam Nguyen 126,800 548 - Daniel Negreanu 71,500 54 89 - Fred Hwang 45,975 54 910 - Paul Darden 20,600 54 10You might notice that this is an especially weak table considering the players left in the field. Also this table has the fewest chips on it of any table going in to day 3.How do you think Daniel will handle the softer opponents with lesser chips than the average (which is around 68K)

I hope he busts Tom McEvoy's stack. Actually I hope he busts McEvoy after McEvoy has tripled up. The very first book I bought was written by Tom McEvoy and T.J. Cloutier for $45 and was the biggest pile of trash I've read on NLHE and PLHE. It can be summarized as follows:"Play tight.You even have to play tight when you're shorthanded, and when the blinds are big. Watch betting patterns. Reraise with high card ace instead of calling down on the river so you get your opponent to fold. In PLHE, always bet the pot so you don't give anything away about your hand. Play AK aggressively, but don't go broke with it like these players from Dallas used to.That remains of this guy we'd call Big Red. He had fiery red hair. Have I told you about the cardrooms I've played in? Wow, they were shady. Bobby Hoff is one of the greatest players ever. Big Red is one of the greatest stud players ever. I remember one time I played in this shady cardroom.Everyone please save yourself that money and don't buy anything from the Championship Series from Cardoza Publishing.

I hope he busts Tom McEvoy's stack.  Actually I hope he busts McEvoy after McEvoy has tripled up.  The very first book I bought was written by Tom McEvoy and T.J. Cloutier for $45 and was the biggest pile of trash I've read on NLHE and PLHE.  It can be summarized as follows:"Play tight.You even have to play tight when you're shorthanded, and when the blinds are big.  Watch betting patterns.  Reraise with high card ace instead of calling down on the river so you get your opponent to fold.  In PLHE, always bet the pot so you don't give anything away about your hand.  Play AK aggressively, but don't go broke with it like these players from Dallas used to.That remains of this guy we'd call Big Red.  He had fiery red hair.  Have I told you about the cardrooms I've played in?  Wow, they were shady.  Bobby Hoff is one of the greatest players ever.  Big Red is one of the greatest stud players ever.  I remember one time I played in this shady cardroom.Everyone please save yourself that money and don't buy anything from the Championship Series from Cardoza Publishing.
I guess different strokes for different folks, but I've read championship NL and PL Hold 'Em and Championship Omaha and found them both to be very useful.

It looks to me that if Daniel is on his game, playing like 70% of the flops, he'll do just fine. Looks like the kind of table that might be hard to bluff but it also looks like the kind of table where you can made good decisions with mediocre holdings. If his cards even run average today he should move up the leaderboard quite nicely today.

I don't know. From watching Daniel he usually doesn't do as well against the weaker competition. This may be different since it is such a huge payday. If he can maintain his focus i'm sure he will destroy this table.

Yeah, this looks like a good table for him, with lots of shortstacks, and only two other name players-who daniel has out chipped

Table 31 should be...interesting...196 Lee Watkinson 54,425 31 1136 T. J. Cloutier 65,825 31 253 Michael Mizrachi 99,650 31 3137 David Chiu 65,825 31 498 Lamar Wilkinson 77,725 31 5290 Surinder Sunar 33,675 31 679 Erik Seidel 84,600 31 7128 Annie Duke 67,675 31 83 Steve Stolzmann 200,625 31 9266 Donnacha O'Dea 38,775 31 10

tables and chip counts can be found at :http://www.cardplayer.comClick on tournaments, schedule and results. Select the WPT 5 diamond Classic and then on yesterday's results. It has all people listed with chip counts and table/seat assignments.

i just had to chyme in here also.i absolutely despise tom mcevoy. His books are so simplistic that I feel like I am reading a elementary school textbook. He never justifies anything either. He simply says "do it like this!".I still get mad at myself for buying his book "Win your way into big money hold em tournaments" and wasting 30$. I don't think it even sells for 5$ on ebay. Last McEvoy book ill ever touch.