alrigth **** i ban myslefsee you all in 10 days****
U couldnt tell by all the chat what was going on, you would be better off saying u were messing around and not lie some more.
I'm inclined to believe him and accept his apology, but it was still very lame.
I agree, but am still a little pisse dat u broIt was clearly defined in the thread, and I am drunk as a sea turtle too....not sure what that means...but I still played it rightand won....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blurred i was JK no harm no foul, I figure since u were BB u probably had call any box checked figuring u would have to call.But seriously for next time something like that happens there should be a penalty for the person who messes up and they should have to shove or call next hand regardless, unless they have premium hand.

okay, i guess i'll chime in here tooi made a mistake the first time i ever played one too.but when it was constant & even with the observer chat turned off, the rest of us at the table were asking you WTF you were doing, and got no response.however, that being said, what's done is done.....Just my opinion, but if people couldn't afford to play the game & lose they shouldn't have bought in, as it was a skipament & not a tourney or regular sng. Whoever gets pissed at my opinion so be it, i can easily leave the forum and play with other people.

okay, i guess i'll chime in here tooi made a mistake the first time i ever played one too.but when it was constant & even with the observer chat turned off, the rest of us at the table were asking you WTF you were doing, and got no response.however, that being said, what's done is done.....Just my opinion, but if people couldn't afford to play the game & lose they shouldn't have bought in, as it was a skipament & not a tourney or regular sng. Whoever gets pissed at my opinion so be it, i can easily leave the forum and play with other people.
1.) There is a difference between a mistake, and someone intentionally breaking the rules just to be a ****.2.) Its not about the money, its about having fun. And when people intentionally be a prick, its not fun.