Hacked On Ftp - Beware

Just logged into my account to see that I had transferred someone named "Mollila" $71.02. I was not at my computer nor logged onto FT when this funds transfer occurred. I know that the amount is not that much but it means the world to me in terms of trusts and security.If anyone knows of this person or can give me someone to contact (I have already sent FTP cashier and security an email) that would be wonderful.Thanks.

[King Roland has given in to Dark Helmet's threats, and is telling him the combination to the "air shield"] Roland: One. Dark Helmet: One. Colonel Sandurz: One. Roland: Two. Dark Helmet: Two. Colonel Sandurz: Two. Roland: Three. Dark Helmet: Three. Colonel Sandurz: Three. Roland: Four. Dark Helmet: Four. Colonel Sandurz: Four. Roland: Five. Dark Helmet: Five. Colonel Sandurz: Five. Dark Helmet: So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

[King Roland has given in to Dark Helmet's threats, and is telling him the combination to the "air shield"] Roland: One. Dark Helmet: One. Colonel Sandurz: One. Roland: Two. Dark Helmet: Two. Colonel Sandurz: Two. Roland: Three. Dark Helmet: Three. Colonel Sandurz: Three. Roland: Four. Dark Helmet: Four. Colonel Sandurz: Four. Roland: Five. Dark Helmet: Five. Colonel Sandurz: Five. Dark Helmet: So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!
funniest movie ever?yes, yes it is.

full tilt, if it's anything like ap, it won't give a rat's ***. I know a guy who got his account hacked and someone stole thousands from him. They got into his email then emailed AP to give him the password. Sick stuff. Gl though hope full tilt comes through for you.

full tilt, if it's anything like ap, it won't give a rat's ***. I know a guy who got his account hacked and someone stole thousands from him. They got into his email then emailed AP to give him the password. Sick stuff. Gl though hope full tilt comes through for you.
They'll care if it was there fault. About a year ago $51 or so showed up in my neteller account that I didn't put there from FTP. I got an email about a week later that my account was frozen until I gave it back to them, but they were nice enough to give me $11 after i gave them the $50. I played on pokerstars for about a month and a half until I gave it back to them. Not because I am THAT cheap, but I got that email the day my son was born, 3 months premature, and it pissed me off. Probably would have been better keeping the $51 and saying bye bye to FTP.

Anyone remember the kid who came here and posted that he got hacked, that his gf was pissed, and that his roll was his bill money? Then he posted the emails from support, which showed that the ip address never changed, and that the only person to access his account was him or someone in his household? Our sleuthing skillz showed that he most likely got drunk and lost it, then created the thread to appease his gf.Yeah, that was a good thread.Carry on.

Anyone remember the kid who came here and posted that he got hacked, that his gf was pissed, and that his roll was his bill money? Then he posted the emails from support, which showed that the ip address never changed, and that the only person to access his account was him or someone in his household? Our sleuthing skillz showed that he most likely got drunk and lost it, then created the thread to appease his gf.Yeah, that was a good thread.Carry on.
So what are you trying to say..?
that was an excellent thread. I agree.This one seems true. I hope to hear a good resolution. Please update OP.
Thanks for all the faith in the truthfullness of my story...unfortunately, I did not get drunk and donk off 71 dollars...this would be much funnier if I did. But lo and behold...it is true...no word from FT yet, I will let you know when I hear something back.Does anyone know the FTP phone number? I recall that I used it around Sept-Oct, but I can't remember it or find it.Thanks!
I remember that thread.Memmmmmmories.....................
That was a good day
That will be 5 spacebucks for copyright infringement.

I wish I could uploads pics from my computer here, if I could I could show you guys the bathroom key pad I had to bypass to take a leak on my honeymoon in Maui. I asked the waitress if there was a restroom I could use ( I was in downtown Lahaina), and she pointed me in the direction and said you have to enter a code, and the code isone, two, three, four, five..... and she said it slowly like in the movie. I died laughing and she was just staring at me like I was crazy and my wife trying to explain to her why it was so funny to me, and the chick just did not get it.. Too Bad because it was really funny!