Morality Issue, Danielle Please Respond

So next time how about you dont misclick or ***** until you get a deal.
like I said, I'm no way involved in this other then stumbling onto the post on P5's, I've sent the kid some $ via stars transfer. Haven't you ever felt passion for something outside your own life?
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said, I'm no way involved in this other then stumbling onto the post on P5's, I've sent the kid some $ via stars transfer. Haven't you ever felt passion for something outside your own life?
Yeah My Family.. But Idiots NO and you giving money your making your way up on the IDIOT LIST!

firstly, you should pay attention when registering. secondly you should be greatful that a high stakes player is willing to even let you have anything back when he can easily crush you. Its all opinion that you think what he did wasnt fair, he let you off as easy as its gonna get, poker is a game of mistakes. CAPITOLIZE ON THEM

In my eyes, the "hero" and "villain" tags are flip-flopped. The idiot who missed seeing TWO extra zeroes on the buy-in amount was lucky to even get a chip count split, and for some unknown reason acted as if he was entitled to more.

Yeah My Family.. But Idiots NO and you giving money your making your way up on the IDIOT LIST!
Good answer, so if your family made a mistake (regardless of how smart they might be) would you stick it to them like this guy did to this kid?
Wow, I hope you aren't serious. Can you really not think of a more worthy charitable cause to donate money to than some rude, dumbass, whiny poker degenerate?
In my eyes, the "hero" and "villain" tags are flip-flopped. The idiot who missed seeing TWO extra zeroes on the buy-in amount was lucky to even get a chip count split, and for some unknown reason acted as if he was entitled to more.
I think anyone who knows anything about the world of poker agrees with you. Hey OP, you know who built my bankroll? Degenerates that put their kids college tuition on the line! You know what i do with that money? I put it in my bathtub and swim in it. AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

the kid was being greedy plain and simple, he prob figured he could test his luck in a 5600 sng and try to double his roll and not tell his friend....or he really did accidently register either way it was a stupid mistake and he should be extremely thankful of the turnout being anything other then $0

Wow, I hope you aren't serious. Can you really not think of a more worthy charitable cause to donate money to than some rude, dumbass, whiny poker degenerate?
why would you think I don't donate my money as well as my time to charitable causes?
I think anyone who knows anything about the world of poker agrees with you. Hey OP, you know who built my bankroll? Degenerates that put their kids college tuition on the line! You know what i do with that money? I put it in my bathtub and swim in it. AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
I guess we see the world differently, good luck to you!
why would you think I don't donate my money as well as my time to charitable causes?
I don't know or care, but at least you took money, you could have given to other causes, and gave it to a guy who lost money by pure stupidity and didn't show an ounce of gratefulness for getting let off the hook easily.
Good answer, so if your family made a mistake (regardless of how smart they might be) would you stick it to them like this guy did to this kid?
Make a mistake learn from it.... As far as "this Kid" if he doesnt know that by now he will never learn it, Like I said earlier the "KIDDY TABS" are a few clicks over... For you to feel this much passion in this and your not involved is BS and I am calling it. This was you and you got dam lucky, You stated that you gave the kid money, so now You Go sign up on other poker sites and create the same thread over and over hoping for donations.. YOU ARE A FRAUD! Stop Spamming you MORON!
I guess we see the world differently, good luck to you!
Damn straight. i see it through eyes that have not slept for 36 straight hours. Did you know that in over 5000 sngs i've never misclicked? Can i get an amen to that!?
Make a mistake learn from it.... As far as "this Kid" if he doesnt know that by now he will never learn it, Like I said earlier the "KIDDY TABS" are a few clicks over... For you to feel this much passion in this and your not involved is BS and I am calling it. This was you and you got dam lucky, You stated that you gave the kid money, so now You Go sign up on other poker sites and create the same thread over and over hoping for donations.. YOU ARE A FRAUD! Stop Spamming you MORON!
BUMP! NOBODY FALL FOR THIS OR DONATE!

I never called the kid "hero" I believe he made a mistake, and ifIhaditAll stuck it to him. I believe that was wrong, If it was me I would have given him everything back. I'm sorry so many of you lack morality. I base this on the facts, I make no assumptions the kid was willing to part with $800 for his mistake and never wanted all his money back, to make an analogy: I drop my wallet by mistake with $500 in it, someone finds it and returns it to me and I give the person $100 for doing it and to pay for my mistake.

Prove it!

I feel really bad for the kid, but really IfIHadItAll was fair. Sure there are some big time players that would gave him his money back, but I'd say you can't just assume most would.

BUMP! NOBODY FALL FOR THIS OR DONATE!
Yes, please. Anyone who even thinks about giving the idiot any money is a sucker.Just two more things: - I actually would be interested in what DN would say about this. I would be very surprised if you could find even a single known name pro who would not side with IfIHadItAll in this matter and consider this a very fair outcome.- And second: Please post this on neverwinpoker too, thorough flamings are funny sometimes.
Prove it!
Dont have to NOOB, Your posts pretty much speak for themselves.. Nobody in there right mind would care this much to sign up at a new poker site and post these many replies, and Slip in the fact that they donated money to a donk that misclicked on something that is virtually impossible to do if you are paying attention.

Ah, nothing like late-night entertainment. I misclicked once and accidently joined a 5/10 cash game, and accidently misclicked my way to a large loss for 30 minutes, then I mis-clicked twice more to two-table 10/20 for three hours to lose my entire bankroll. I will accepting donations on stars and full-tilt, thankyou. Damn mice, making us misclick!

Ah, nothing like late-night entertainment. I misclicked once and accidently joined a 5/10 cash game, and accidently misclicked my way to a large loss for 30 minutes, then I mis-clicked twice more to two-table 10/20 for three hours to lose my entire bankroll. I will accepting donations on stars and full-tilt, thankyou. Damn mice, making us misclick!
Your mice were to busy multiplying... Thats why!