Morality Issue, Danielle Please Respond

I have a question:Since this kid wanted an even split, what about the rake fee? From what I see on Stars, the rake for a $5000 sng is $100, not the $60 that was said in the summary of the OP. Did he expect this guy to split it even and just eat the fee? I don't think I saw in that garbled chat recap where Stars support said they'd refund that.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its obvious that the kid was doing wrong with the money...he shouldnt have been in the high stakes tabs to begin with...its not coincidence that he was looking in the tabs when he just happens to have the roll for it.....that is by no means a mistake....if he wasnt so anxious to make more money he would have stayed in his money area...its called greed.

BUMP! NOBODY FALL FOR THIS OR DONATE!
Oh stop, I sent the kid $10 because IMO karma will win in the end. If you can't believe that someone can care this much about an issue then you have never poured your heart into anything. Good luck to you!
its obvious that the kid was doing wrong with the money...he shouldnt have been in the high stakes tabs to begin with...its not coincidence that he was looking in the tabs when he just happens to have the roll for it.....that is by no means a mistake....if he wasnt so anxious to make more money he would have stayed in his money area...its called greed.
Yes but then the OP adds the sad (Playing the worlds smallest Violin) story it was really his friends money and he needs to make it back.. And that the OP donated to help... I SMELL HORSE $hit!
I belive other wise, have you seen his stats on sharkscope? The kid is constant, there is nothing to prove this was anything but a mistake like he said from hand 1.
its 5500+100 not 5000+100
turbos are $5500 while regular blind interval matches are $5000. Either way, the rake is still $100 for both, so it's a moot point.
Oh stop, I sent the kid $10 because IMO karma will win in the end. If you can't believe that someone can care this much about an issue then you have never poured your heart into anything. Good luck to you!
ive lost like 3k ill gladly take 10 on stars.....exodus tjs11 :club:
*sent*, I never pass on the chance of giving money to a beggar - what can I say, I just believe in karma.[sw]
OMG you shouldnt have. good karma will follow you forever throughout your life now...but if you really want GOOD karma. like god status karma you should send to the kid who screwed him self and got lucky that a high stakes player is willing to comply to a deal with.

Here's what they should have agreed upon... even chip chop and auto signup for a 500 or 1k sng for the odd chips... that way the guy can play it out and guy that felt like he was getting screwed could play it out and get to even.

Also, how did you find out about the whole thing?
Saw the post on pocketfives, but what difference does that make? I never asked anyone to give or do anything, I have no agenda other then to voice that I believe this is a serious issue that I feel deserves serious attention.
Link to the 2+2 thread: If anything, the guys there think, IfIHadItAll shouldn't have made a deal at all and just took coolmeod's money.
Its obv he shouldnt have even made a deal....reasons1.poker is a game of mistakes...capitolize on peoples mistakes2.obv the kid isnt confident in playing it out and the other guy would easily crush him esp knowing the situation3.ifihaditall makes his money at those stakes...why he made a deal is still beyond my imagination esp with the kid being as rude as he was....even if he was offereing the 800 dollars to the guy4.because its more fun to play
Saw the post on pocketfives, but what difference does that make? I never asked anyone to give or do anything, I have no agenda other then to voice that I believe this is a serious issue that I feel deserves serious attention.
Serious Issue Serious attention... What is serious about it.. GUY ****S up gets a deal and gets lucky, OP of this THREAD is a donk and Donates money.. Whats serious about that?
Now that is just the most retarted thing i think i have ever heard......what is the point...for the personall opinion to see if people agree with you? i mean obv you think it was wrong what happened...so what is your motive to post on forums...and lets say daniel negreanu does speak up about it...then what? you say daniel negreanu said thats right....then what? nothing. this is SPAM. FO ftw
Now that is just the most retarted thing i think i have ever heard......what is the point...for the personall opinion to see if people agree with you? i mean obv you think it was wrong what happened...so what is your motive to post on forums...and lets say daniel negreanu does speak up about it...then what? you say daniel negreanu said thats right....then what? nothing. this is SPAM. FO ftw
AMEN!
Its obv he shouldnt have even made a deal....reasons1.poker is a game of mistakes...capitolize on peoples mistakes2.obv the kid isnt confident in playing it out and the other guy would easily crush him esp knowing the situation3.ifihaditall makes his money at those stakes...why he made a deal is still beyond my imagination esp with the kid being as rude as he was....even if he was offereing the 800 dollars to the guy4.because its more fun to play
Well if you look at sharkscope, ifihaditall doesn't make money. What about doing the right thing?Read the conversation, the kid was not rude, he only got desperate because he probably was.
And if he really valued Daniels opinion dont you think he would have joined "HIS" forum alot earlier?

For just 3 payments of 29.95 you can make a difference to a struggling poker player that cannot read, and has no common sense. That is less than a cup of coffee a day.. Join and Support today...GET LOST you IDIOT!