Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (daniel + Fcp Crew Updates)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Round One Wrapping Up Soon 5:30pm PSTThere are still a few very shorthanded and heads up matches going on, but the majority of the tables are finished for now. The winners are all returning at 9pm to play the 2nd round.

not sure, my buddy told me he was on playing and answering questions
I thought he'd given up online poker? I wonder if he is now commited to a certain amount of time online?

8:58: PM - "So far I see Barry G at my table and don't recognize any others. He is two wo my left"I see Daniel and Barry heads up at this table. Coin flip on who wins it. Barry is awesome in these shootout structures.

LMAO, I was just about to post that. Good stuff.Also LOL @ short replies to plug the blog.
over 500 blog views today, I am a promotions genius. lol

11:21 PM - "Utg raise LP call. I call sb with 88. Flop 8d 6d 6. Check all in all in. Kd Jd and AA"9 minutes ago | Posted by Hektik Negreanu Up to 60KDaniel Negreanu is playing some great poker. Without showing down too many hands he has doubled his starting stack to 60K.Some how the two versions dont add up, dunno how they miss a triple up....Anyways GL sir TID!!!!

12:44 AM - "I just sucked out big time" :club:
I think we can all say its about time he started getting some luck on his side as well as skill, i really hope he makes the FT on this one.This type of tourny seems to really play to his strengths.TID DN
I think we can all say its about time he started getting some luck on his side as well as skill, i really hope he makes the FT on this one.This type of tourny seems to really play to his strengths.TID DN
Yep. People were sucking out on him most of this wsop. It's about time a break went his way.
Hello FCP-The event is just getting started.Daniel:12:56 AM - "Bobo kid is outplaying me"
Dont like the sounds of that!