Protect Your Hand When Gavin's Around

I wouldn't have said anything and the next time he played a pot I would have walked over to him and smashed him in the mouth with a beer bottle.Then while he was down on the floor picking up his teeth, I would look at his cards. Then kick him.
I'm 99% sure that a) it was a joke and B) Gavin was drinking
I'd say that would be a safe bet.

Funniest thing I saw at last year's WSOP was with two tables left in the $50K HORSE event.Gavin had been drinking rum and cokes for a few hours (it was about 4 a.m.) and noticed that there was a clear split between the younger players and the older guys like Doyle, T.J., Dewey Tomko, etc."We gotta keep playing until we get a winner," Gavin said. "Us young guns are gonna have more energy then all you octagenarians!"Chip Reese, who was playing at the other table, softly said "You just keep drinking those rum and cokes Gavin."

there's no way that he ACTUALLY looked at the cards, he probably just reached for them, GUARANTEED he was just messing with Friedberg for not protecting his cards. you people are crazy.

Im sure there was a misunderstanding. Gavin wouldnt seriously do this. He knows it would be wrong.
if he was sober. He probably wasn't
Explain to me how that's not illegal.
I'm not being a grammer-policeman here at all, so dont anyone get defensive. This sentence reminded me of how i like to use double negatives all the time to piss my friends off.Not illegal is pretty subtle. "i dont not dislike it"etc./hijack

lol, Gavin and Jon are friends. Gavin genereally has pretty good etiquette and would never do that to a stranger imo. It would be like comparing JC and BKiCe, everyone would take it as a funny joke and not over react B)

Be careful what you read on the internet because a lot of things can initially get misreported.It says there was a minor commotion, but it does not say where that came from. For all you know, it could have been Gavin yapping with some railbirds who started yelling.I have a hard time believing that Gavin actually made a real attempt to look at Jon's cards. He has good table etiquette and respect for the game. It'll be interesting to see if this gets brought up at all on PokerWire Radio, but it's likely that Gavin was joking and never intended to touch Jon's cards.