just talked to kurt "suited-up"

Well I just talked to Kurt and its official he is out but...... some consolation he did get RIVERED.... he limped in from middle position with J 10 and flopped broadway... checked called planning on betting big on the turn... turn came another ace and someone bet into him big he raised all in and got called.... the caller had A 9 for trip aces.... and he RIVERED another king ............ But all in all Kurt says he had fun and doest regret anything... he did make it to round 4 of 5 for the day so he did really well considering anyway sorry you didnt make it Kurt but valiant effort

I just want to be the first to say something smells fishy here.Just a little fishy.Kinda like the ocean... a far-off fishy, but it's there.  Definately fish.But my nose might be playing tricks on me.
What about it smells fishy???
agreed, i want to hear from kurt or jayson on thsi one.
Fine dont believe me... talk to Jweb or Kurt yourselves or wait for Kurt to return from vegas....BUT I expect an apology from everyone that doubts me when it is confirmed
yea i dont know how much trust I have for a dude w/ 29 posts
So I have more to do with my life than post on here... I spend most of my time playing poker here in vegas thanks but ok as I said I expect the apology later
agreed, i want to hear from kurt or jayson on thsi one.
Fine dont believe me... talk to Jweb or Kurt yourselves or wait for Kurt to return from vegas....BUT I expect an apology from everyone that doubts me when it is confirmed
yoru expectations ahve fallen quite short as you will get no such apology from me. good day.
I just want to be the first to say something smells fishy here.Just a little fishy.Kinda like the ocean... a far-off fishy, but it's there.  Definately fish.But my nose might be playing tricks on me.
I can't place my finger on it, but it seems just a bit odd that all of the sudden you drop in and say he's busted... why *you*... ya know?I mean, maybe I just don't want to believe he busted, but I'm not gonna get upset just yet. Plus I have to wonder of he would play a flopped broadway straight that way... of course, with DN as a coach, he might have made a "let a bad player make a big mistake" play.So, ya know... just skeptical. Maybe you're telling the truth, and I have no reason to doubt you... but I don't have a reason to immediately trust ya. So ya know, nothing personal, just my usual grain of salt I keep around when I am on the internet.
If this is true...I wonder how many chips Kurt had left when he raised all in
He told me he had approx 16k he states he lost some big pots to one of the Full Tilt pros... but didnt say which one......... I know nobody is believing me and that I am sure this is going to start a huge flame war agasint me but oh well...Kurt will confirm it when he returns I am sure but until then flame away....

card player did an update after day one, speaking of people on a roll Mike Mizrachi is amazning. How old is he, and hes been in contention in 2 and now 3 big buyins (even though its only day one)

He told me he had approx 16k he states he lost some big pots to one of the Full Tilt pros... but didnt say which one......... I know nobody is believing me and that I am sure this is going to start a huge flame war agasint me but oh well...Kurt will confirm it when he returns I am sure but until then flame away....
no no, no one is flaming you, we just think its kind of wierd that you posted about it as a relatively new poster. thanks for the info, if its true.
I can't place my finger on it, but it seems just a bit odd that all of the sudden you drop in and say he's busted... why *you*... ya know?I mean, maybe I just don't want to believe he busted, but I'm not gonna get upset just yet. Plus I have to wonder of he would play a flopped broadway straight that way... of course, with DN as a coach, he might have made a "let a bad player make a big mistake" play.So, ya know... just skeptical. Maybe you're telling the truth, and I have no reason to doubt you... but I don't have a reason to immediately trust ya. So ya know, nothing personal, just my usual grain of salt I keep around when I am on the internet.
well do me a favor read a post i made the other day http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...er=asc&start=30if you still dont believe it then fine
no no, no one is flaming you, we just think its kind of wierd that you posted about it as a relatively new poster. thanks for the info, if its true.
not a NEW poster as I did join in November just an INFREQUENT poster

bubbdad, I believe you. I can see why they are skeptical, but seriously for what reason would you have to lie? And you as a resident of Las Vegas you're in position to hear from Kurt himself. It all makes for a plausible story to me.

bubbdad, I believe you. I can see why they are skeptical, but seriously for what reason would you have to lie? And you as a resident of Las Vegas you're in position to hear from Kurt himself. It all makes for a plausible story to me.
THANK YOU

yeah, I could understand why everyone here would kind of doubt it... but the only reason I think it's probably true is because 90% of all social human beings would find no point in lying here...BUT... forums do tend to bring out the other 10% who have no life and get a kick out of making up some lie and posting it... nerds.