Fitzinabox Invitational

5.50 nl holdem 11:15 ESTwhoever busts me will recieve a steaakament in the tourney of my choice.password:fcpfcpgood luck all and have fun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First...it's you'reI'll be in if I am near my computer.But if I win then you have to stake the person of my choice for the tournament of your choice

First...it's you'reI'll be in if I am near my computer.But if I win then you have to stake the person of my choice for the tournament of your choice
my bad on the spelling mistake

just had an idea to get some more poeple in this tourny, probably cause im high. Anyone who PM's me with a pic of 1 sexy female, im assuming ill get a few pics. Whatever one i deem to be sexiest girl will get a stake from me ONLY for this tournament i dont want any %age in return. Pics must be in by 11. To make sure we can do the transfer in time. think of it as a SEXAMENT. GL

Stakeaments?

tell u what I'll stake the first 2 people that can name a street around Wrigley
Seminary Blurred1(st.catherines)

Awwww ****, I missed the stakes.Someone run more stakes now plz. :club:

Awwww ****, I missed the stakes.Someone run more stakes now plz. :club:
you can still send me a pic only chrozzo has at the moment. and he has done well.
you can still send me a pic only chrozzo has at the moment. and he has done well.
I dont understand. lol. I feel dumb.I NEED STAKE! :club:

OK steaks go to.....Kinger w/ waveland ave (whats your stars SN?)Chrozzo w/ N Sheffield Ave (obv google assist but hey I like ya so youre in)and BenG(Blurred1) w/ seminary (great answer therefor Ill give you a steak too)GL guys