I just read about Tournament Titan over at Titan Poker. They are running a 20 player tournament with 1 million dollars in the prize pool. 18 players have already qualified and FCP's own shahmat is in it. Good luck to him and there's two spots left so if you think you can get in you better go try now.Check out the people who qualified herehttp://titanpoker.com/tournament_titan_qualified.htmlIs this sick or what?Note to mods: no I'm not promoting another site, I just wanted to make FCP aware of this promotion :club:

Sol Bergren Player from Canada - nickname "shahmat"Qualified by finishing in the final table of our $5000 , $2000 and $5000 Tournaments. "This promotion is a great idea and I'm really excited about playing in this massive prize pool tournament."
SPAMswWow, that does sound pretty sick. $500k, $300k, $125k, $50k, $25k payout or something similar
Not quite - I think 1st is something like $200K (with part of it being paid in WPT & WSOP entries), and 18th-20th get $25K.Ghostlove,You have to qualify by making the final table of 3 consecutive tournaments. Only certain tournaments qualify. I got 2 in a row, but couldn't snag my 3rd :D.Imper1um is in. Ship the 1st place now :club:.