Full Tilt - Mike The Mouth

where did you hear this from?
multiple friends close to full tilt company. (employees) apparently high roller internet players would lend him money then he wouldnt ship it back later. just wondering if anyone else ever heard of it. first time i did was when my buddy told me about .
multiple friends close to full tilt company. (employees) apparently high roller internet players would lend him money then he wouldnt ship it back later. just wondering if anyone else ever heard of it. first time i did was when my buddy told me about .
that would be bs for mike.unless he signed some contract FTP cant, at least they shouldnt be able to, revoke his transfer priviledges
that would be bs for mike.unless he signed some contract FTP cant, at least they shouldnt be able to, revoke his transfer priviledges
agreed, i would think it would be up to the players to just stop transfering.

well ya apparently to many complaints from internet pros claiming that mike scammed them so rather than take it up with mike and discourage high rollers from playing on their site they just dont allow mike transfers anymore

Poker players have been lending money or staking Mike on and off for years so it seems strange that they would do something like this now. If he wasnt transfering money back over then surely players would stop giving him money. And whats to say he didnt pay the players back in cold hard cash?

Poker players have been lending money or staking Mike on and off for years so it seems strange that they would do something like this now. If he wasnt transfering money back over then surely players would stop giving him money. And whats to say he didnt pay the players back in cold hard cash?
the fact that i was told by multiple ppl who work there that his transfer option is no longer existing
  • 2 weeks later...
How do you know people that work for Full Tilt?
  • 1 month later...
Anyone rail Mike last night? He went crazy on someone, constantly calling him out in pots and challenging him. Very entertaining.
Is this something new he does or something????