Stanley Cup Finals

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

senators in 4
ROFL.. no way. I'm actually starting to get superstitiously worried about how many people are picking the Sens (in 6). All year we heard how the cup winner would come out of the west. The Sens being underdogs to Buffalo and NJ, hopefully the team can regain the edge/"zone" that they were in a week ago.As least Serge is still cheering against Ottawa.
As least Serge is still cheering against Ottawa.
'Tis the key to winning...yay to the Serge kiss of death :club: Sens in 5

I'd love to see Selanne holding the cup, but the thought of seeing Dany Heatley and the Stanley Cup sitting quietly at the gravesite of Dan Snyder gives me goosebumps.

i wasnt serious abouT THe sens in 4, i just love canadian teams. amazingly, in the first round of the playoffs, don cherry (from cbc's hockey night in canada's coachs corner) picked ducks vs sens final. im going with the sens in 5 or 6, depending on how game 1 goes tonight. the sens have had almost 2 weeks off and might be rusty

I'd love to see Selanne holding the cup, but the thought of seeing Dany Heatley and the Stanley Cup sitting quietly at the gravesite of Dan Snyder gives me goosebumps.
.................................(silent thoughts to honour Dan Snyder's memory)Yep, I've got goosebumps now too.
the sens have had almost 2 weeks off and might be rusty
I would have been more worried about rust if the Western Finals had gone to 7 games but both teams have comparable layoffs so it "should" (ie don't use it as an excuse) be a non-factor. If it is a factor, coaching is to blame.
gotta love WIFI on private planes...thats right, yours truly got asked to hop on a jet with a few old hunting buddies to check out some hockey action in ANAGO SENS GO BABY
Be careful that you don't pull a Cheney and hunt for the wrong Ducks! (groan)

Not only do I hope the Senators lose..I hope they get humiliated so bad...The Ottawa Senators disgust me..They are a disgrace to canada and will lose this series.

Ducks in 7 in a great series (that I probably won't watch due to being a sore loser.)Giguere would be my pick to win the Conn Smythe.

My heart says Anaheim in 7, head says Ottawa in 7. Either way, this will be a classic.
Hopefully the Sens fadding in the 2nd half of the game was because of the layoff :|
Not only do I hope the Senators lose..I hope they get humiliated so bad...The Ottawa Senators disgust me..They are a disgrace to canada and will lose this series.
Serge when you write stuff this stupid you have to back it up. Come on, I hate the Leafs, but they are not a disgrace to Canada. Grow up.What a pathetic 3rd period. Spezza's line was held deep in their zone just about every shift. Meszaros trying the big hit on R. Niedermayer behind the net on the GWG was beyond idiotic. I'm big time pissed about this loss, and that feeling in my stomach hasn't been around for awhile. Each of our first 3 losses these playoffs were in pretty insignificant situations (Game 2 vs. Pitts after winning game 1 decisively 6-3 and dominating them thoroughly in the loss; the OT game against Jersey when Heatley sent it to overtime with like 4 seconds left; and the game 4 loss against Buffalo when we were already up 3-0). Yeah, this one hurts.Well, softball season has started so I had to miss the first two periods, but up 2-1 after 2 I was very confident we'd end up on top. But only one solid shift in the third (Vermette-Kelly-Neil about halfway through the third) and two wasted powerplays ? This sux. I'm looking forward to Wednesday night big time. Time for the real Sens to show up.GO SENS GO !!!
Serge when you write stuff this stupid you have to back it up. Come on, I hate the Leafs, but they are not a disgrace to Canada. Grow up.What a pathetic 3rd period. Spezza's line was held deep in their zone just about every shift. Meszaros trying the big hit on R. Niedermayer behind the net on the GWG was beyond idiotic. I'm big time pissed about this loss, and that feeling in my stomach hasn't been around for awhile. Each of our first 3 losses these playoffs were in pretty insignificant situations (Game 2 vs. Pitts after winning game 1 decisively 6-3 and dominating them thoroughly in the loss; the OT game against Jersey when Heatley sent it to overtime with like 4 seconds left; and the game 4 loss against Buffalo when we were already up 3-0). Yeah, this one hurts.Well, softball season has started so I had to miss the first two periods, but up 2-1 after 2 I was very confident we'd end up on top. But only one solid shift in the third (Vermette-Kelly-Neil about halfway through the third) and two wasted powerplays ? This sux. I'm looking forward to Wednesday night big time. Time for the real Sens to show up.GO SENS GO !!!
THE REAL SENS did show up...The Sens are not in the same LEAGUE as the Ducks...You are known as chokers and this year you just lasted a little longer...and yes YOU ARE A DISGRACE to Canada here is why...All the moronic non hockey fans in Canada seem to think, oh look there is one Canadian team left so lets cheer for them...DUMB reason to cheer for the pathetic Senators...The idea of Ottawa representing canada is just ludicrous..Anaheim is more Canadian than the Senators are...I really do hope they get swept in 4 games...they deserve it..they will never win a Stanley Cup
THE REAL SENS did show up...The Sens are not in the same LEAGUE as the Ducks...You are known as chokers and this year you just lasted a little longer...and yes YOU ARE A DISGRACE to Canada here is why...All the moronic non hockey fans in Canada seem to think, oh look there is one Canadian team left so lets cheer for them...DUMB reason to cheer for the pathetic Senators...The idea of Ottawa representing canada is just ludicrous..Anaheim is more Canadian than the Senators are...I really do hope they get swept in 4 games...they deserve it..they will never win a Stanley Cup
im a leafs fan, and i'm cheering for the senators. you know why? i may be a leafs fan (and am), but i'm canadian first. sure alfie is a dbag, and lots of the other sens are pathetic, but there's a lot of great players on that team. and some of them are even playing pretty solid hockey.i didn't think they had a chance against buffalo, but beating them proved this year's team aren't chokers. the ducks are the better team, but the sens are playing great, and i'll be rooting them on.ohhhhh canadaaaaaa
Why all the anger ?I have a feeling you have been on tilt since this disappointing Sunday afternoon.