Anybody else find it annoying how they kept saying OVER AND OVER about the "bad beat" she took with AQ vs Wasicka's 10's. Last I checked, 10's were a favorite to AQ AIPF. Sure, it's a tough way to lose when you flop the queen and lose to runner-runner straight, but the best hand did end up holding up. Sorry, nothing drives me more crazy than people calling hands like these bad beats. -end rant

I totally agree when i was watching it I kept praying that they would shut up...... everyone allways says shes soo good but look what happened after she took a tough loss. she couldnt play anymore. shes still hott as **** though

Anybody else find it annoying how they kept saying OVER AND OVER about the "bad beat" she took with AQ vs Wasicka's 10's. Last I checked, 10's were a favorite to AQ AIPF. Sure, it's a tough way to lose when you flop the queen and lose to runner-runner straight, but the best hand did end up holding up. Sorry, nothing drives me more crazy than people calling hands like these bad beats. -end rant
She went from 46% to win preflop, to 88% on the flop, 84% after the turn card was dealt, to losing the hand.I understand her perspective.
She went from 46% to win preflop, to 88% on the flop, 84% after the turn card was dealt, to losing the hand.I understand her perspective.
I said I understand that it would be a shitty way to lose a hand, but would it be considered a bad beat if AA and 27o get it AIPF and by the turn the board reads 224J but an A hits the river? I know that's the extreme case, but she WAS behind in the hand when all the money got in...just saying.