Ufc 71 Who Will Win?

UFC 71 Light Heavyweight Title  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win it?

• Chuck Liddell
    • Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Liddell by KO. Write it down.
o rly, cause jackson has never been KO'd. THe way chuck does his punches, I can't see Jackson getting KO'd by a chuck punch
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't know who I'm fcking betting on...I have sicko seats with hoosier for the fight.. can't wait...I love chuck so I want to root for him, but I dont want to get bad odds on him so I might bet jackson depending on what the odds are today. I'm also betting on every prelim fight to make them exciting. I expect to be wasted tonight :club:.

According to wikipedia, Jackson has been KO'd once and has suffered 2 TKO'shttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinton_Jackson
TKOs are much different, I don't remember quinton being KO'd by silva and I know I watched the fight. Irregardless, people are over rating chuck way too much here as Jackson has stood toe to toe with guys who punch harder then chuck and wasn't KO'd. Jackson's style matches up great against chuck. People are citing that Chuck has gotten revenge on every guy who has beaten him, but if you look at the style's of both couture and horn, they play into chuck's game where he can throw looping punches at his opponent using counter punching when the opponent shoots in, Jackson doesn't shoot in all that much and uses his wrestling to set up for giant slams. I do think though that Chuck is catching Jackson at teh right time because IMO Jackson should've had another fight before fighting chuck

another thing about UFC vs Boxing, the best fight tonight will likely be one no one is consideringThe cards are so much deeper, in as far as you care to see them.$40 is steep, but the value is so much betterI'd hate to tell Dana what I'd be willing to pay

TKOs are much different, I don't remember quinton being KO'd by silva and I know I watched the fight. Irregardless, people are over rating chuck way too much here as Jackson has stood toe to toe with guys who punch harder then chuck and wasn't KO'd. Jackson's style matches up great against chuck. People are citing that Chuck has gotten revenge on every guy who has beaten him, but if you look at the style's of both couture and horn, they play into chuck's game where he can throw looping punches at his opponent using counter punching when the opponent shoots in, Jackson doesn't shoot in all that much and uses his wrestling to set up for giant slams. I do think though that Chuck is catching Jackson at teh right time because IMO Jackson should've had another fight before fighting chuck
QFMFT!!!!I like Rampage in the ME as well. No matter what it should be great. I just can't erase the memory on Rampage DESTROYING Chuck the 1st time. I don't see Chuck getting his revenge.Watching the stream online right now. The Leban fight had it's moments...could have gone either way but I thought Leban should have won...meh.This guy Jardine is fighting looks like a friggen monster!!!!! Let's see if he can fight...

OMFG!!!!WHAT AN ASSSSSHHHHHHHH WHOOPPPPING!!! Jardine just got knocked the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccck out!!!!!! 48 seconds....1 word....BRUTAL!!!!!!

Booo...that Martin/Salaverry fight kinda sucked. Martin "apperently" KO'd him w/ a slam. It didn't look all that bad, but Salaverry hardly complained...hope next fight is better!

www.ufc.com is where i am watching it...lol. I paid my $40 to Dana!The Parisyan/Burkman fight was pretty good from a technical standpoint. Not many bombs thrown, but still a good fight. Parisyan handled his bizzznass and I want to see him fight Serra/Hughes winner or GSP next. His stand up is getting a TON better.Oh...and Joe Rogan is GREAT as UFC's announcer...just being serious.WOOOOOOOOOOOOT LIDDELL/RAMPAGE NEXT!!!!

boot leg live winamp stream 400k, not bad.hmm i dont wanna get in trouble here or there so....just search mma tv...........................................edit: beer and bongbowls for all and ftwedit: u cant register tonite becuase the shut down registration for a couple days for this reason LOL.edit: hash is +ev

Dang...they snuck in a lightweight fight 1st.....nice armbar though!K...Let's get to i!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Rampage looks GREAT coming into the ring....I'm so amped!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!

OH SNAPPP! Chuck looks great too....this will be sik!!!!!

CHUCK GOT KNOCKED THE FUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK OUT!!!!!!RAMPPPPPPPAGE FTMFW!!!!!!!11111