I hate copying stuff from other people, but seriously we could have some kickass broadcasts if DN calls in once in a while, and pulls some strings w/ the other big names..this seems pretty easy to do also. any broadcast majors out there want to give this a try?..oh and Steve can get some people too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

broadcast communication major here, I run the mixing board at my church and do play by play for some sports on campus here, I work at a radio station doing promotions, i would be interested

broadcast communication major here, I run the mixing board at my church and do play by play for some sports on campus here, I work at a radio station doing promotions, i would be interested
do you know how to get one of these online radio broadcasts going?
I want to smoke DN and Neverwin's joint while on the radio at the same time
FYP
dude, I know my mouth is big, but I dont think its big enough to reach from LA to Vegas at the same time.
no but our campus station is all online, ill check into it
No offence, but i dont think you would fit the bill to be in charge of a internet braodcast.If you listened to the NWP version u will understand :wink:
lol.Info is always good though, if someone knows how to do this we might get something going.also. content would be nice.also. wheres ur avatar?
No offence, but i dont think you would fit the bill to be in charge of a internet braodcast.If you listened to the NWP version u will understand :wink:
lol.Info is always good though, if someone knows how to do this we might get something going.also. content would be nice.also. wheres ur avatar?
Umm, i dont think its very difficult. I'm no expert, but i'm sure we could figure it out.This would be cool durin gthe weekly Neg-O's
there are some programs you can get, maybe we can talk to a moderator or something to see what comes up
yea, well..we would need people to sign up for broadcasters etc..then we'd need to see if DN wants it. etc. etc.
Umm, i dont think its very difficult. I'm no expert, but i'm sure we could figure it out.This would be cool durin gthe weekly Neg-O's
it doesnt work great during tournaments for us because for most people its on a small delay, so for example if someone donkstrikes a guy you hear the hosts reaction to the donkstrike after you've already seen the hand play out on your computer

Until the FCP radio is up and running, you can listen to my poker radio show called Joe Average Poker. It broadcasts every Monday at 9-10est on selected SportsByline affiliates, Sirius radio 122, or live from our website at Joeaveragepoker.com. Tonights guest is author Jesse May who also writes for cardplayer and commentates for Late Night Poker.

Until the FCP radio is up and running, you can listen to my poker radio show called Joe Average Poker. It broadcasts every Monday at 9-10est on selected SportsByline affiliates, Sirius radio 122, or live from our website at Joeaveragepoker.com. Tonights guest is author Jesse May who also writes for cardplayer and commentates for Late Night Poker.
You signed up in August and waited until now for your first post?I guess you were waiting for the perfect time to plug your show?Nice patience.
Nice 1st post.
You signed up in August and waited until now for your first post?I guess you were waiting for the perfect time to plug your show?Nice patience.
he pounced at the first instance to plug it, gotta give him credit though for waiting it out
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
hes TAG. NH