June 29th: Wsop Event#51 Horse $1500 8pm Est

Daniel is out of the $10,000 World Championship Pot limit Hold'em event.He is playing the HORSE event that starts at 8:00 PM EST.GL Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event!!Daniel:8:07 PM EST - "2700 Big Blind lost 150 with AK sb lost 150 with KJ vs 97"8:17 PM EST - "First hand Omaha A256 suited flop 9 9 10."8:19 PM EST - "7910J suit flop K 4 5. Bleeding slowly down to 2425 and no pot dragged yet"8:24 PM EST - "I can't stop singing "Mama ooh oooh ooooh ohh, I didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow carry on carry oooon. Nothing really matter"8:28 PM EST - "Bb flop 996 I had K 10 9 5 and won a small one"8:30 PM EST - "22Q9 sb chopped a tiny one 2600"8:32 PM EST - "A 10 10 6 limped button. I'm severely bored so posting hands is keeping me from playing bad. On to Razz"8:37 PM EST - "Ok I'll be honest. I really wanna get drunk right now. Like 40 beers or so"8:45 PM EST - "Funny Razz hand I raise with A5 2 called by 4 9 3. 4th I catch 5 then guy 10 J Lady 7. I bet both fold lady thinks. I look at her and say' so you paired your 7 that suck for you. Lol she folded"8:49 PM EST - "Well I'm still a stud machine up to 3075 after slowplaying AA and getting a guy to make an awful fold on 6"9:28 PM EST - "Cunningham and Syracuse Chris at my table"9:38 PM EST - "I am going to crush all the donkeys in the main event. I'm not going to shut up ever and talk them out of their money. Its SO easy. 3175 also have my Reslockbet"10:03 PM EST - "2775 end of two levels and I still haven't had a beer"10:46 PM EST - "I got 3050 and am going to officially try. I just realized that even if Erick wins I can till win POY"11:00 PM EST - "3850 won a pot with AA"11:15 PM EST - "2900 got screwed in an Omaha pot with A246 flop 349 turn A river Q guy scooped me with 23510"11:38 PM EST - "1800 guy on my left beats me every hand"11:47 PM EST - "Got rivered in a good one down to 900 but beat Reslock again"11:48 PM EST - "Two hands in a row 14 red cards and no flush! Hit an ace though and doublef"11:49 PM EST - "Crazy wierd BOTH times I had exactly TWO red aces"11:54 PM EST - "4 spades this time AND a pair and I missed again. 1200 left"12:01 AM EST - "All in doubled again in Stud 8 with KKK to 444"12:04 AM EST - "2750"12:11 AM EST - "3250 and got a shot. Getting a massage and getting into it a little bit"12:12 AM EST - "As for Allen Kessler we are almost thru level 4 and lost one player. Kiss this donkey"12:20 AM EST - "Got rivered in Holdem 2200"1:02 AM EST - "Back to 2900 firing in Omaha Now Razz is up"1:12 AM EST - "575 left Razz pot got rivered"1:14 AM EST - "Doubled as bring in K A3 in hole"1:16 AM EST - "1300"1:23 AM EST - "Stud Hi all in with KKQ made kings up Perry was rolled up 333"GG Daniel!!

Daniel is out of the $10,000 World Championship Pot limit Omaha event.He is playing the HORSE event that starts at 8:00 PM EST.GL Daniel!!Daniel:
FYP, GL! I hope to be in this next year.

gl daniel

8:24 PM EST - "I can't stop singing "Mama ooh oooh ooooh ohh, I didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow carry on carry oooon. Nothing really matter"
LOLI saw Queen on Friday night in Hyde Park (London). Brian May was awesome on the guitar! Nothing like 50,000 people and 'We Will Rock You'! BOOM BOOM CLAP!GL DN, TID :club:
8:37 PM EST - "Ok I'll be honest. I really wanna get drunk right now. Like 40 beers or so"
lmao. No chit.WSOP Burnout has arrived.
troyomac - Ray and Naked_Cowboy - Mike are both also playing in this.
gl gl!Gonna stop by there after dinner, hope they're all still in.
Daniel is out of the $10,000 World Championship Pot limit Hold'em event.He is playing the HORSE event that starts at 8:00 PM EST.GL Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event!!Daniel:8:37 PM EST - "Ok I'll be honest. I really wanna get drunk right now. Like 40 beers or so"
LMFAO. QFT

9:38 PM EST - "I am going to crush all the donkeys in the main event. I'm not going to shut up ever and talk them out of their money. Its SO easy. 3175 also have my Reslockbet"Haha! That's how you do it! Jamie Gold style, that's how he won the main event. TALK TO THEM!

10:46 PM EST - "I got 3050 and am going to officially try. I just realized that even if Erick wins I can till win POY" There ya go. Some motivation.

9:38 PM EST - "I am going to crush all the donkeys in the main event. I'm not going to shut up ever and talk them out of their money. Its SO easy. 3175 also have my Reslockbet"Haha! That's how you do it! Jamie Gold style, that's how he won the main event. TALK TO THEM!
10:46 PM EST - "I got 3050 and am going to officially try. I just realized that even if Erick wins I can till win POY" There ya go. Some motivation.
I agree.
Daniel was just eliminated by Perry...GG D..
GG Daniel and GG POYI think Daniel would of done better in this if he had gotten out to a faster start. He decided to "try" like 3 levels in or whatever so, he probably could of gotten out to a faster start. Oh well.MAIN EVENT THIS WEEK
Daniel was just eliminated by Perry...GG D..
eh.........since he didn't care, no one else should. Let's get some Troyo and Naked updates!