Main Event Pool

Was thinking about a final table pool while watching yet another ME rerun before MNF. Obviously there is a pretty wide range from the short stack at 2.6M to the chip leader at 26.2M. What about a pool with the entry fee amount based on your horse?Group 1 $30Dennis Phillips 26.2M CrookedLink (shipped) OUT 3rdIvan Demidov 24.4M tuckermitchell (shipped) Group 2 $25Scott Montgomery 19.6M sloshr (shipped) OUT 5thPeter Eastgate 18.3M bbgun (shipped)Group 3 $20Ylon Schwartz 12.5M SpeedKills OUT 4thDarus Suharto 12.5M sens-eh (shipped) OUT 6thGroup 4 $15Chino Rheem 10.2M knollie 919 (shipped) OUT 7thCraig Marquis 10.2M GWCGWC (shipped) OUT 9thGroup 5 $5Kelly Kim 2.6M king tanner (shipped) OUT 8thTotal prize pool = $1851st $1252nd $60Pool is limited to 9 people, first come first serve on the picks. The way the players are grouped close together in pairs makes it pretty fair IMO. Anyone else wanna give this a shot?Edit: looks like we definitely have enough interest. I'm gonna go ahead and start marking down picks. Ship to bbgun5310 (Cantonment) on Stars. I like paying top 2. If this fills up quick, we can always run another one if there is more interest and even look at increasing the buy in.

Was thinking about a final table pool while watching yet another ME rerun before MNF. Obviously there is a pretty wide range from the short stack at 2.6M to the chip leader at 26.2M. What about a pool with the entry fee amount based on your horse?Example:Group 1 $30Dennis Phillips 26.2MIvan Demidov 24.4MPick one of the chip leaders and your entry fee is $30.Group 2 $25Scott Montgomery 19.6MPeter Eastgate 18.3MGroup 3 $20Ylon Schwartz 12.5MDarus Suharto 12.5MGroup 4 $15Chino Rheem 10.2MCraig Marquis 10.2MGroup 5 $5Kelly Kim 2.6MPool is limited to 9 people, first come first serve on the picks, could do winner take all or pay top 2 ($125/$60). The way the players are grouped close together in pairs makes it pretty fair IMO. Buy the short stack for $5 and you could win $185 if it's winner take all.Anyone else wanna give this a shot?
im down for phillips if this takes off.

Shipped. I'm actually going to be at the Rio for the FT. Now I have something to root for besides the 5c being dealt in the final hand. I may even go up to his family and tell him I have $15 on him to win. lol

spppppppppppp excited................7 og clubs on rvier one time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\and phililupvs....pls win one times....editL: yeaaa im drunk whaaaaaaaaa

I'll book some smaller bets on the Final Table giving the same odds that bodog offers:2008 WSOP* - Who will win the 2008 WSOP Main Event Final Table to be hosted at the Rio in Las Vegas on November 9th, 2008? All players have action. Singles Only. Max $100.Dennis Phillips 4/1Craig Marquis 13/2Ylon Schwartz 15/2Scott Montgomery 4/1Darus Suharto 13/2Chino Rheem 9/2Ivan Demidov 4/1Kelly Kim 15/1Peter Eastgate 5/1 And I'll book some bets on other things like last suit dealt etc giving the same odds if anyone is interested:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?act=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=130404Bodog Main Event BetsIf interested PM me.Oh and I get to hold the $$$ unless you are a trusted member.