Hero's running at 22/8 over 20 hands this session. No determined AF, yet.Villain just sat down this orbit, so no reads.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 Hero (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownCO ($9.85)Button ($6.85)SB ($1.60)Hero ($10)UTG ($13.25)UTG+1 ($10)MP1 ($9.90)MP2 ($15.40)Preflop: Hero is BB with :D, :D. 2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.3, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.20.Flop: ($0.65) :club:, :4h, :5c(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.4, Hero raises to $0.8, MP1 calls $0.40.Turn: ($2.25) :ts(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets $2, Hero calls $2.River: ($6.25) :D(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets $5.5, Hero ???Sorry about changing it. Had written the suits down wrong, and no flush was actually possible by the river. Was in a rush yesterday.

1. Please don't ever minraise in NLHE without a really really good reason for doing it.1a. There is no good reason for ever minraising OOP in NLHE.2. I have no further comment other than please fold somewhere.

Raise bigger on the flop. Bet fold the turn.

Given villains stats and position I think a fold pre-flop is preferable. I don't think a call is horrible though. Unless you're going to put a lot of money in the pot when villain shows interest and after a flush draw completes and you've done absolutely nothing to discourage him from drawing.

Okay Im gonna deem this thread satisfied from critiques of Hero's play...I was in fact the villain in this hand, and was just wondering if by total bluff with :ts:club: made any sense."hero" (with KQ) did call, and won. Ftr, I very rarely min-raise, and never min-raise OOP.

Your opponent (the one with KQ) played it horribly every street. But you weren't any better: DON'T BLUFF AT NL10 (especially relatively unknown opponent).

Your opponent (the one with KQ) played it horribly every street. But you weren't any better: DON'T BLUFF AT NL10 (especially relatively unknown opponent).
Yep, you shouldn't bluff bad players. I think the bluff you attempted would have worked on a lot of us. But we would not have min-raised the flop either.I know you were thinking the line you took would have worked on you, but you have to reconsider that your opponent does not think like you. With your K10, you obviously put him on the Queen and thought that your line would force him to fold one pair. But you have to think like him. Try to remember when you first started this game. Given the action, would you fold top pair? No, because when you first started poker, all you thought was "I have a pair with a good kicker! Call!" which is what your opponent was thinking. Against that kind of a thinking, your bluff is negative EV.
I generally don't play KQo here pf, but after seeing no one else comment about pf I am wondering if I am too tight out of the blinds?
KQo is not a hand to defend blinds generally. You need solid reads to do it. Punishing BTN/CO steal (with 3bet) on the other hand is usually OK.