multitabling nl bankroll

hey everyone just a quick question, as i value many of your opinions on here. I have been multitabling micro limit NL online slowly adding tables till I am comfortably 12 tabling NL. I now want to go and play on Party 25 and 50 NL tables and was wondering what you all think an appropriate number of buy ins would be to 12 table.Any input is much appreciatedPat

hey everyone just a quick question, as i value many of your opinions on here. I have been multitabling micro limit NL online slowly adding tables till I am comfortably 12 tabling NL. I now want to go and play on Party 25 and 50 NL tables and was wondering what you all think an appropriate number of buy ins would be to 12 table.Any input is much appreciatedPat
12 TABLING? stick with the speed dude.. its a bit more mild.
multitabling no limit bankroll
is the same as the bankroll for playing a single tableI think an FAQ at 2+2 recommends 20 buy-ins, although I've also heard 10 buy-ins.
i think 10 buyins may be a little underrolled for 12 tabling.
Pat.i think your FCP name "IBETUWIN" is a great start to this new concept.12 tabling at NL?.. umm. i think you're heading for disaster.are u not a strong limit player?.

yeah i do real well at limit playing between 10-20 and 15-30 and usually 4 tabling just wanting to change things up and try something crazy for a few weeks to take a break and figure that playing at party skins 25 nl even if it turns out to be a disaster wont make a huge dent in the bankroll. Was just wondering how much to put aside for this experiment.

12 Tabling NL tables is just absolutely insane.I 4 Table and am very overwhelmed at points. Now I can't even imagine 12 tabling.For a BR I'd say at least 20 buy ins.