Bodog Payout Mistake....need Help

Ok, so about a month ago i cashed out $600 dollars on Bodog, no problems and i got the check about a week ago....i cashed the check at a local bank, again no problems, and i havent heard anything back from the bank to suspect anything....so today i get an email from bodog...Dear Mark,We're sorry. It has just come to our attention that 1 check(s) totaling $600.00 which we recently mailed to you via Priority Post had an error in the banking information provided on the check.We have sent a replacement check(s) to your registered address, which should arrive within the next 3-4 business days. To ensure that you have no problems receiving your withdrawal, we ask that you do not attempt to cash the original check(s) (noted above) containing the errors.Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and we would like to extend our thanks for your patience and understanding.If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-263-0000 (ext. 2)Best regards,Bodog Customer Service Ok, now what do I do....call bodog and tell them the first check went through? or wait for the 2nd check to come and try to cash it? has this every happened to any of you, and if so, what ended up happening?

I just got the same message. I haven't cashed the first check though, so i'll just tear it up when the second one comes.

So you cashed the bad check and it cleared? And now they're sending you another? That's awesome. Definitely try to cash it. If I were you, I would bring the second check to a check cashing place rather than your bank just to be safe. They'll take juice, but it's free money anyway.erac

So you cashed the bad check and it cleared? And now they're sending you another? That's awesome. Definitely try to cash it. If I were you, I would bring the second check to a check cashing place rather than your bank just to be safe. They'll take juice, but it's free money anyway.erac
yea and i just called bodog and some stupid girl was helping me....she said that if the bank hasnt contacted me in the next week that they probably just missed it and i can cash the 2nd check if i want to....i dont know if i trust her though but if i dont hear anything for awhile im gonna cash it
yea and i just called bodog and some stupid girl was helping me....she said that if the bank hasnt contacted me in the next week that they probably just missed it and i can cash the 2nd check if i want to....i dont know if i trust her though but if i dont hear anything for awhile im gonna cash it
I guess Bodog hates money? weird thing for her to say, imo
I guess Bodog hates money? weird thing for her to say, imo
She must not understand that Bodog monitors calls for quality assurance. She will surely be reprimanded if her supervisor hears that comment. Ah who am I kidding, Bodog was never that good when it came to customer service. I once had a guy tell me another players hole cards after the fact by mistake. This was during a heads-up match and he expected me to remember what the other guy had when he folded the flop. Thanks for the info sir. GG Bodog.

The same exact thing just happened to me: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=94477I'm gonna go to the ATM later and check my balance, to see if the orginal check that was deposited last week is still valid and in my account. I guess I'm gonna try cashing the new check when it comes.

It's stealing, plain and simple...your Karma, your choice. Easy don't make it right.
I dont think id be doing anything wrong by cashing it....now if i didnt call bodog and tell them what happened and then went ahead and cashed the check then that would be wrong....but i called bodog, and even asked them if i should just cut up the check when it gets to my house...the lady said no, and that i could cash it....if she tells me to throw it away then i would do that....but she didnt...free money for me...nh
I dont think id be doing anything wrong by cashing it....now if i didnt call bodog and tell them what happened and then went ahead and cashed the check then that would be wrong....but i called bodog, and even asked them if i should just cut up the check when it gets to my house...the lady said no, and that i could cash it....if she tells me to throw it away then i would do that....but she didnt...free money for me...nh
Wow that's what support told you!! I am in the same situation as you, sweet!
Did you get her name? It would be much easier if you were able to say "I spoke to Sally on 3/22 and she said to cash it."