wang moves in on butt.

Card Player Update LogDate / Time: 2005-07-12 13:53:00Title: Wang goes all-in on ButtLog: With the flop showing Ks-8s-8c-7h-Qc, James Butt leads out for $50,000. Bing Wang comes over the top of Butt, going all-in. Both players show Q-8 and Butt and Wang chop, showing the nuts. Nuff said...discuss.

i like the last sentence. its like they were trying to make it as raunchy as possible. poker is a risque game like that.

i like the last sentence. its like they were trying to make it as raunchy as possible. poker is a risque game like that.
or maybe it's fictional and the OP is revealing his homo-erotic side
Could find it hard finding a partner when he is looking all Dark Sidey
It's not fictional.And going "off-roading" is for hetero's too.
By Dark Sidey, do you mean looks like he makes crystal meth in some busted up shack in the Appalachian Mountains?
By Dark Sidey, do you mean looks like he makes crystal meth in some busted up shack in the Appalachian Mountains?
Exactly. That's what Sith Lords do nowadays when they go through training.
Exactly. That's what Sith Lords do nowadays when they go through training.
I kind of had Anakin pegged for PCP myself. So angry, and able to crawl to safety after getting all crispy at the end of Ep. 3Darth Maul, though... meth head all the way.

Hey there is this new book out called "the journal of Darth Maul" apparently it is really good, but I'm not that much of a geek to buy it"Some may view me as evil. I view it as efficient."Yeah he is on coke, friday is my friend's superhero/supervillain keggar and I'm going to use my Darth Maul 6ft long double ended light saber... but of course w/o the crazy crystal meth/china white/shrooms makeup.

Hey there is this new book out called "the journal of Darth Maul" apparently it is really good, but I'm not that much of a geek to buy it"Some may view me as evil. I view it as efficient."Yeah he is on coke, friday is my friend's superhero/supervillain keggar and I'm going to use my Darth Maul 6ft long double ended light saber... but of course w/o the crazy crystal meth/china white/shrooms makeup.
It's too tedious to wear everyday. It's definitely more of a special occasion, fancy dress up kind of attire.

here's the best part.......IT'S A TOTALLY POINTLESS HAND, small hand chopped, why report that?they posted it cause its to funny not to. go cardplayer.EIDT:PS. pocke kings is the nuts if one of em had the 8. they just had to put nuts in there. good for them!

• 1 year later...
even better, since as another guy pointed out, they aren't even holding the nuts, and CP just threw that in there.reminds me of a game last year where Dave Bush pitched against Chien-Ming Wang. Bush vs Wang, it was great.And yes, i realize how old this thread is.

people need to stop bumping threads this old, this is the third time in about a week i went to cardplayer looking for live updates for a tournament that was over a year ago...

people need to stop bumping threads this old, this is the third time in about a week i went to cardplayer looking for live updates for a tournament that was over a year ago...
AH boo hoo.I was looking for a post and saw this...I bumped it. it's worthwhile.