what's worse. . .

Playing extremely drunkor playing with no sleep?I honestly think it's the former, as anytime I've ever played wasted, I usually lose a ton of money. However, I once played a 2/5 NL game for 60 hours straight, and made about $1,000.

i have come home drunk many times, and turned on the computer thinking hmmm pokerssssss a great idea! believe it or not ( i don't have records to prove this) but i actually think i play better when i'm drunk...maybe it's the concentration factor?

I always prefer to play tired as too drunk. When I am drunk the gut shot straight looks amazing and I always think I am going to hit that set on the river. Playing tired helps me with patience, maybe because I am almost sleeping. Anyway, there is my two cents.

I generally come home drunk, lose a bundle, and then spend the next 3 days grinding it back. The few times the cards are running good keep me coming back drunk, but I've been trying not to let my drunkenness ruin my roll.Less drinking = less money spent on alcohol.Less drinking = better poker.Therefore, Less drinking = better bankroll all the way around.

I play better drunk. I play even better high. The black tar heroin accounts for most of my losses. Sad but true......Playing while high $5300 in 3 1/2 monthsPlaying while not high (this summer) $900 in 3 monthsAny questions?

I play my best after just a few drinks. I have no idea why, guess it just helps me relax about the money and just worry about poker. Basically if I keep going at the rate I'm going, I'll have plenty of money to buy that new liver and check into the Bradford hotel.

Saying you'd rather play drunk is insane. When you're drunk you lose the ability to make objective judgements. Poker, oddly enough, is a game where objective judgement calls are critical in your long term success.

Saying you'd rather play drunk is insane. When you're drunk you lose the ability to make objective judgements. Poker, oddly enough, is a game where objective judgement calls are critical in your long term success.
quit bringing logic into these threads