what is your favorite/least favorite hand???

Other than the obvious AA or KK favorite and 2-7 off suit, what are your favorite hands to play and what premium hands do you hate?For me, I seem to like Q-10, and JK offsuit. My friends say that 2-5 is my hand though because one night I flopped a set with it from the big blind, then later flopped a full boat, 5's over 2's also from the BB.My nemisis hand has got to be the QQ. I bust out of more tournaments with QQ (Hell I evel lost in a sit and go earlier today when I pushed my short stack in with my QQ and someone behind me called with AA. HATE THE QUEENS. I probably should hate AK because that's the hand I went out of the last Major I entered...the problem isn't that I lost with AK to QQ, but rather that I finished 28th and it payed 27 spots...DOH!

by the way Al, I love the avatar.....awesome show!!!
THANKS!!! Love the show. And I'm sorry if this thread or one like it was posted recently, I just joined yesterday and I'm trying to get to know people. My bad.
And I'm sorry if this thread or one like it was posted recently, I just joined yesterday and I'm trying to get to know people.  My bad.
Don't mind the naysayers. They live to flame. And flame they do. With flaming. Much flame. Flambe.

You know, as much as I you'd think I should hate repeat threads like this, I never get tired of singing Krablar's praises. here is a link to the pertinant thread, letting you know what the Krablar is, and it's power. This was my third post, and how I introduced myself to the forum. Much wittier than yours, I must say, but hey, we gotta start somewhere..http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...7967&highlight=

3-4-5 of spades. This is a monster drawing hand and people will pay you off good when you catch nicely.
You're a much better player than me...I only get two hole cards. :PAt least now I know why I lose. :club:
OMG another illeterate child of the internet, who can only read in two sentence blurbs.  The forum needed another one, welcome!
If you're going to call me illiterate, at least spell it correctly :club:[/b]
3-4-5 of spades. This is a monster drawing hand and people will pay you off good when you catch nicely.
You're a much better player than me...I only get two hole cards. :PAt least now I know why I lose. :club:
Sorry Al, you're new. Koop likes to pretend that other people play 7-stud also.
OMG another illeterate child of the internet, who can only read in two sentence blurbs.  The forum needed another one, welcome!
If you're going to call me illiterate, at least spell it correctly :club:
Boom! Head shot.
If you're going to call me illiterate, at least spell it correctly :P[/b]
Correcting spelling errors, the last refuge of the small minded. I care nothing about spelling, snytax or grammer. My literacy is expressed in the content of my posts, yours is expressed in your reluctance to read.
Correcting spelling errors, the last refuge of the small minded.  I care nothing about spelling, snytax or grammer.  My literacy is expressed in the content of my posts, yours is expressed in your reluctance to read.
LOL!!! Whatever helps you sleep at night. :lol:I didn't ask you to validate my intellect nor did I challenge yours...you chose to take it there. Now good day sir...I SAID GOOD DAY!
Sorry Al, you're new. Koop likes to pretend that other people play 7-stud also.
I was talking Stud Hi-Lo....actually. Nowhere was it specified that we were ONLY talking about Texas Hold'em. Thank you.
I was talking Stud Hi-Lo....actually. Nowhere was it specified that we were ONLY talking about Texas Hold'em. Thank you.
You're exactly right...I didn't qualify it, but I was just trying to be funny. Wasn't poking at you at all. I'd actually like to learn how to play Stud...all I play is NLH

[quote="Al Smooth"LOL!!! Whatever helps you sleep at night. :lol:I was going to flame you, but then you used my favorite retort, and you just won me over.Welcome to the forum.As a side not, Stud Hi lo is the game of Kings!!! It's almsot as good as triple draw low ball, aka the game of the Masters of the Universe.

My favorite hand is AA...duh. My least favorite hand is...AA. I mean come on, the last thing I wanna do in the first level of a 300 player MTT is put all my money in preflop against 3 other players. But you can't fold AA. I swear, if i'm out in the first level it's because some dude went all in preflop with Ax suited, and two players with low pocket pairs called. poor joey sitting on the button with AA loses to somebody's runner runner straight. I HATE HAVING ALL MY CHIPS IN PREFLOP!!!!!!!Sorry...two first level outs with AA in the last two tourneys I've played.