I have been lurking in here for a while, but never had anything to say until now. I was watching the '98 WSOP tonight on ESPN Classic and saw DN standing behind Mike Matusow as Scotty celebrates the win. He is in a green hat. I wish I had a screen shot or something to attach because it is pretty funny. Has anyone else seen this?

Yeah I noticed the same thing a few months back when I saw the 98 WSOP ME. Here's another neat fact, next time you watch the 2002 WSOP ME, you will notice Greg Raymer in the crowd at the end.

I have been lurking in here for a while, but never had anything to say until now. I was watching the '98 WSOP tonight on ESPN Classic and saw DN standing behind Mike Matusow as Scotty celebrates the win. He is in a green hat. I wish I had a screen shot or something to attach because it is pretty funny. Has anyone else seen this?
its at youtube
  • 2 weeks later...
I could spend all day on utube watching poker. check out th eold ungar footage from 81.
Wish they had the 1980 footage instead where Ungar beat Brunson heads up.
  • 3 weeks later...
Just saw the 2001 Tunica World Open. Juanda won it and guess who's in the background...Negreanu and Cunningham. lol
I like the show. I mean other that HSP this is prob, the best cause of all the live hands and talking you get from the players.
another neccesary post from "jack bauer"
another neccesary post from "jack bauer"
yo-whats your problem?I have never been mean to you or called you out and you make a thread about me? That is not cool. Even if it wasn't me, its just rude and if you have a problem with me, either PM me or leave. I just don't understand why you have a problem with me, i have never posted anything mean about someone and you decide because i post a lot that you have to bash me. Leave me and other people alone from your flames because this is a terrific online poker community but not when people like you are making mean comments to the community.Also, I think you don't like me because you think my posts are useless. Well you just posted about me. that it-just me. How useless is that?

I love watching the old poker shows, especially now that I can recognize most of the pro's who are in the background. The one Juanda was in with Cunningham and Negreanu in the background is priceless. DN and Allan look like they're about 12 years old.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen Mike Sexton in the crowd a few times at those old WSOP events. And he was probably thinking..."that Vince VanPatten guy is a TOOL...I could announce better than that."