pocket k's - did i miss a bet on the river?

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP2 with [Kd], [Kh]. 3 folds, SB calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (8 SB) [Qd], [2d], [9h] (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP1 bets, SB calls, BB folds, MP1 calls.Turn: (7 BB) [4s] (3 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, SB calls, MP1 folds.River: (9 BB) [Qc] (2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: 9 BB

Hmm, I don't think so the only thing he could really call 2 cold on the flop with was a draw, none of which hit, or top pair which doesn't make sense since he didnt lead out. He's not calling a bet with a busted draw and top pair now beats you. I don't think its a bad check at all.

I think you should bet the river...no aggression by your opponent, and he's calling you the whole way. He'd bet a Q here

I think you should bet the river...no aggression by your opponent, and he's calling you the whole way.  He'd bet a Q here
I agree. There are many small pocket pairs that you have beat that will call a bet but not bet themselves. Fold to a check/raise.

You're advising him to bet and fold to a checkraise? Sure you'd think he would bet with a queen but you also wouldn't think he would call 2 cold on the flop with a small pocket pair or 2nd pair. There's so many horrible people at low limit. If you're going to bet the river, which I probably wouldn't more often than I would, I still wouldn't fold to a check raise with 12:1 pot odds.

I would check the river here too.I think this is a situation where you're more likely to get raised than get called from a bet here. Therefore, I dont think you really stand to gain anything by betting. Like someone else stated, a busted draw is likely to fold to a bet (in which case you had him beat anyways). If someone hit their 3rd Queen, they probably raise you.By the way, I would not fold to a check raise here either.

Do you really think you're going to get check raised by anything less than trip queens?Anyway, I thought it was checked on the flop to our hero. Checking behind probably would be better. I'm still not completely conviced that we shouldn't bet. Act like you have the best hand till someone says otherwise.

Q/10 seems plausible. On the flop, he bets and you raise. Since he has a weak kicker and you raised preflop, he either puts you on over pockets or a better kicker. When the river comes a queen, an overly tight player with Q/10 or Q/8 check/calls, scared that someone has him outkicked.

Bets saved are bets won.I think a check is in order here at the end. Yes its a lower limit table so its only 2 bucks extra if you are reraised. But why play the 1/2 different than 10/20? You have to respect your chips.He checks you bet, he raises, you are forced to call. He shows Q anything you are beat. He called your raise he could have AQ, when you raised after flop he put you on over pair, but decided he would call it down with AQ. Now he hits. Now if Im in his position with AQ, im betting out at the river....but not everyone plays the same.

I, in contrast, think you have to bet the river here, especially in position. Being that this is limit, and a bet lost on any street is lost forever (Whereas in NL I can simply bet more on a subsequent street to try and make up for it, although we are on the river here), I'm going to fire at the river if I trip up with anything when I'm first to act. Granting most people may not be thinking this deeply, but they ARE going to think "I have the best hand, I'd better bet it."I suppose SB could have checked with the intention of going for a check/raise, figuring that since you were so aggressive, you'll bet again on the river, but given his COMPLETE lack of aggression, I'd sooner put him on a busted straight and/or flush draw (Or a nine) than a queen.