The House That Poker Built...

25 year old college grad. I have no job, just play online. I dont even play that high of limit (3-6 Nl). I suppose I'll get a job one day, but poker paid for this house.officeentryway_500.jpghouse%202.jpghoues%201.jpgnew%20crib%20073.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am 21 and just bought my 1st condo penthouse because of poker i will post pics when i move in june not really a big place and not as crazy as this house but very proud of what i accomplished either waycongrats on your beautiful hme

i am 21 and just bought my 1st condo penthouse because of poker i will post pics when i move in june not really a big place and not as crazy as this house but very proud of what i accomplished either waycongrats on your beautiful hme
Same to you. Buying as such a young age will def. give you a leg up down the road.
what city is this? and what site u play on
I have played ONLY on Goldenpalace.com since I began playing poker online. This house is in Tulsa, Ok. Poker did not pay for %100 of this house, I am selling some real estate in Az, and made a nice profit from that, but poker did pay for a substancial amount.
I have played ONLY on Goldenpalace.com since I began playing poker online. This house is in Tulsa, Ok. Poker did not pay for %100 of this house, I am selling some real estate in Az, and made a nice profit from that, but poker did pay for a substancial amount.
if u dont mind im curious how much like that is worth in tulsa
if u dont mind im curious how much like that is worth in tulsa
$200k I know is some parts of the country $200k doesn't get you much, but in the midwest, you can live quite nicely.
$200k I know is some parts of the country $200k doesn't get you much, but in the midwest, you can live quite nicely.
lol 200k...i gotta get the **** out of massachusetts
that home is easy 800,000 to a mil in southern ca...
Easily dude, I would even say 800k is to low!So Cal is the best for girls, partying, and weather......but we pay for that **** man!!!!
Easily dude, I would even say 800k is to low!So Cal is the best for girls, partying, and weather......but we pay for that **** man!!!!
yeah mengh... tell me about it... I'd be living like a king in the midwest on my salary... around here I'm just a squirrel trying to get a... you know...

Dude I don't care that you're just posting to brag and gloat, that is some sickass sweet **** right there. Congratulations, you deserve a little bragging. Gives me hope for what I can do in a few years. Awesome house, and awesome that it came (mostly) from poker. Nice hand, sir. :club: