hu match you most want to see 2005 wsop

I would like to see either Ivey and Raymer, because I would like to see how Raymer would fair against a proven player.
I am hoping this means how he would fair against one of the five best in the world heads up. Proven players have been taken down by the fossilman at least once or twice over the past 7000+ in last two ME's. Are you implying that Raymer is not proven??? Maybe not to the level of Ivey, but the man can play NL Hold'em tourneys pretty damn well.
I would like to see either Ivey and Raymer, because I would like to see how Raymer would fair against a proven player.
I am hoping this means how he would fair against one of the five best in the world heads up. Proven players have been taken down by the fossilman at least once or twice over the past 7000+ in last two ME's. Are you implying that Raymer is not proven??? Maybe not to the level of Ivey, but the man can play NL Hold'em tourneys pretty damn well.
Sorry wasnt very clear in my post. I think Raymer is a solid player I didnt mean to downplay andything he has achieved. By "Proven" I more meant like you said A top five in the world player. Just to get a comparison, and see where he is at.