after starting the day off with 1455 in the bankroll i decided to try some limit holdem i used to play alot of it when i first started and did well in shrt handed ring games .so i sat at 3 6 hu and played for 3 hours and lost 45 big blinds playing 2 differant people i had the best hand 80% of the time till the river it was very frustrating so i quit and went on mad tilt in omaha so after all this i was down to 1200.i was lookin around for some one to play and tilt off the rest of my roll when i seen Lee Watkinson sitting at 10/20 plo so i sat with 400 and after about 20/25 hands i left with 2200 and change .so from 3.5 hours i lost 260 dollars and then in 10 minutes i made 1600 . i left after he reloaded to 2k becouse there is no way im gnna play him full stacks becouse thats just suicide lol feels good to tilt and win rather than tilt go sleep wake up reload and rinse/repeat srry im rambling just feeling good weeeeeheres first hand :l Tilt Poker Game #3546197870: Table Crazy Horse - $10/$20 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 23:42:07 ET - 2007/09/12Lee Watkinson has 5 seconds left to actLee Watkinson posts the small blind of $10mase_gotsem posts the big blind of $20The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [Jd Ad Qh 4h]HoosierAlum sits downLee Watkinson raises to $60HoosierAlum adds $2,000mase_gotsem calls $40*** FLOP *** [6d Jh 2h]HoosierAlum is sitting outmase_gotsem bets $60Lee Watkinson raises to $300HoosierAlum: mase, u post on fcp?mase_gotsem raises to $340, and is all inLee Watkinson calls $40mase_gotsem shows [Jd Ad Qh 4h]Lee Watkinson shows [Qc 7s Jc Qs]*** TURN *** [6d Jh 2h] [9h]*** RIVER *** [6d Jh 2h 9h] [3d]mase_gotsem shows a flush, Queen highLee Watkinson shows a pair of Queensmase_gotsem wins the pot ($799.50) with a flush, Queen high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $800 | Rake $0.50Board: [6d Jh 2h 9h 3d]Seat 5: Lee Watkinson (small blind) showed [Qc 7s Jc Qs] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 6: mase_gotsem (big blind) showed [Jd Ad Qh 4h] and won ($799.50) with a flush, Queen highand heres last hand:Full Tilt Poker Game #3546260080: Table Crazy Horse - $10/$20 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 23:47:52 ET - 2007/09/12Seat 5: Lee Watkinson ($719)Seat 6: mase_gotsem ($1,276.50)Seat 7: HoosierAlum ($2,000), is sitting outLee Watkinson posts the small blind of $10mase_gotsem posts the big blind of $20The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [6h 9c 2h 6c]Lee Watkinson raises to $60mase_gotsem calls $40*** FLOP *** [4h 6d Jd]mase_gotsem checksLee Watkinson has 15 seconds left to actLee Watkinson bets $120mase_gotsem calls $120*** TURN *** [4h 6d Jd] [3h]mase_gotsem bets $360Lee Watkinson raises to $539, and is all inmase_gotsem calls $179Lee Watkinson shows [Td 6s Kh Jh]mase_gotsem shows [6h 9c 2h 6c]*** RIVER *** [4h 6d Jd 3h] [7d]Lee Watkinson shows two pair, Jacks and Sixesmase_gotsem shows three of a kind, Sixesmase_gotsem wins the pot ($1,437.50) with three of a kind, SixesLee Watkinson is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,438 | Rake $0.50Board: [4h 6d Jd 3h 7d]Seat 5: Lee Watkinson (small blind) showed [Td 6s Kh Jh] and lost with two pair, Jacks and SixesSeat 6: mase_gotsem (big blind) showed [6h 9c 2h 6c] and won ($1,437.50) with three of a kind, SixesSeat 7: HoosierAlum is sitting out

LOL fk no total brag not like i did anything wrong another guy came so i left and lol at fwp comment now im the queen of gen pop ?
Oh paleeeseWhere are the BR management police when you need them?

you guys know ive played as high as 10/2- NL only a year ago right lets be serious here........./participation in threadas for bkice and me HU he beat mei was gone 10 minutes hoosier and him did flips (very unethical they knew i was coming back)bkice refused to go to a new table i beat him for moreend storyi beat grinder 2/3 and bkice 2/2thats 4/5 for the ignant

that's what lee gets for not winning the main event
seriously. people named lee were like 4.5 to 1 to win in the end.
you guys know ive played as high as 10/2- NL only a year ago right lets be serious here........./participation in threadas for bkice and me HU he beat mei was gone 10 minutes hoosier and him did flips (very unethical they knew i was coming back)bkice refused to go to a new table i beat him for moreend storyi beat grinder 2/3 and bkice 2/2thats 4/5 for the ignant
angriest, stupidest, loneliest person alive.that is all.

hit and running is something to be proud of now????i guess the slowroll is coming back tooAction Jeff Eliminated by a Vaswani Slow RollOnline whiz Jeff "ActionJeff" Garza had a tough draw. He was seated at the featured TV table which included Jen Harman, Ram Vaswani, and Gus Hansen. He just busted out of the main event.ActionJeff held -Qx. He raised 1,800. Ram vaswani called. The flop was . ActionJeff fired out 4,000. Vaswani raised to 9,000 and ActionJeff moved all in for about 40,000.Vaswani went into the tank and said, "I guess I have to call."Then Vaswani tabled his cards... he had flopped the nut flush. The Hendon Mob's Vaswani demonstrated an old-fashioned slow roll for the young American. ActionJeff's hand did not improve on the turn or river and headed to the rail.

hit and running is something to be proud of now????i guess the slowroll is coming back tooAction Jeff Eliminated by a Vaswani Slow RollOnline whiz Jeff "ActionJeff" Garza had a tough draw. He was seated at the featured TV table which included Jen Harman, Ram Vaswani, and Gus Hansen. He just busted out of the main event.ActionJeff held -Qx. He raised 1,800. Ram vaswani called. The flop was . ActionJeff fired out 4,000. Vaswani raised to 9,000 and ActionJeff moved all in for about 40,000.Vaswani went into the tank and said, "I guess I have to call."Then Vaswani tabled his cards... he had flopped the nut flush. The Hendon Mob's Vaswani demonstrated an old-fashioned slow roll for the young American. ActionJeff's hand did not improve on the turn or river and headed to the rail.
He's slowroller and he doesn't pay his bets. Classy guy, lol!