A Gift For People Who Have Hoh Volume 3

First, I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the book forum. It's obviously related to Harrington on Hold'em, but of a more general nature (not a review or discussion). If this is the wrong spot, mderators, feel free to move it. I figured I'd start with the spot where it is most likely to be seen. I do have some questions on HoH v3 that I will post to that forum.Anyway, I created a spreadsheet to compute your HoH v3 score. Not that the math was that hard or anything, but it'll save you some tedium. The especially nice part is the categorized errors, which would be annoying by hand. Here you just put in your answers in the correct column, and the errors are all computed for you. Feel free to share this link with anyone you think will be interested, such as the 2+2 forum (I'm not a member there yet -- for all I know, someone already did this over there). Without further ado, here's where you can get your own HoHv3 spreadsheet:HoH V3 spreadsheet

Better not be an embedded macro virus in there:stern look face:
I'm not that clever or malicious... I just included a little macro to send me your Netteller account details, just for verification purposes.I did worry about someone modifying this to include a macro virus and then sending it out with my name all over it... hopefully that won't happen. If it does, I just want to say in advance, it wasn't my fault. Use only original hblask spreadsheets for your own saftey.I'm really hoping someone finds an error or two in it, since the chance I entered all that correctly is almost 0.00%. If someone finds an error it'll be kind of comforting.
  • 3 weeks later...
First, I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the book forum. It's obviously related to Harrington on Hold'em, but of a more general nature (not a review or discussion). If this is the wrong spot, mderators, feel free to move it. I figured I'd start with the spot where it is most likely to be seen. I do have some questions on HoH v3 that I will post to that forum.Anyway, I created a spreadsheet to compute your HoH v3 score. Not that the math was that hard or anything, but it'll save you some tedium. The especially nice part is the categorized errors, which would be annoying by hand. Here you just put in your answers in the correct column, and the errors are all computed for you. Feel free to share this link with anyone you think will be interested, such as the 2+2 forum (I'm not a member there yet -- for all I know, someone already did this over there). Without further ado, here's where you can get your own HoHv3 spreadsheet:HoH V3 spreadsheet
I made a small change to your spread sheet by just adding the score sheet from the back of the book into it. I sent you an e-mail with the updated spread sheet attached. So far so good, I have yet to find a problem with the spread sheet yet. I will let you know if I do in fact find any.

FYI for anyone who doesnt have Excel you can now upload the spreadsheet to Google Spreadseets, sorry i dont have a link

• 1 month later...