Caddied for foursome with action as high as 100K per hole. Never been nervous reading greens in my life until that day. Four Chinese guys. One guy wins 600k and tips me a hundred bucks for the foursome. Cheap bastages.
Why do you deserve more?
Why do you deserve more?
Hmmm. if you just won 600 grand and your caddie gave you ever yardage, and told you exactly where to putt it, fixed some things in your swing. How much is that worth? Club suggests min of $50 per player. Let me put it to you this way. If you went out for dinner and had a $2000 bill how much would you tip? Bad service 10% Tip your caddie like you would tip a waiter. As this individuals, forget 10% which most caddies would get for a win how about 1% of 600 grand.
Why do you deserve more?
Hmmm. if you just won 600 grand and your caddie gave you ever yardage, and told you exactly where to putt it, fixed some things in your swing. How much is that worth? Club suggests min of $50 per player. Let me put it to you this way. If you went out for dinner and had a $2000 bill how much would you tip? Bad service 10% Tip your caddie like you would tip a waiter. As this individuals, forget 10% which most caddies would get for a win how about 1% of 600 grand.
He might deserve 500 since he caddied the entire foursome. but no more than that.You dont tip a caddie like you do a waiter. A PGA player treats a caddie like a right hand man, and a necessity to his game.You on the other hand, a regular club caddie do not desrve more than what the 4 - 5 hours of golf are worth.

With more than a quarter of a million dollars on the line I can't believe Thompson picked up on the Eighteenth fairway when he still could have made bogey and tied Hamilton if Hamilton can't get down in two from the fringe. Mason could have easily bogeyed as well. Thompson just gives up and picks up with that kind of money on the line? What a dufus.PairTheBoard :club:

Too tired to read the whole article, but was this the one where the guys were"greasing" their drivers to stop the spinning and get more distance?hard to believe that works! :club:
nuts...it definitely works...u hit the ball dead straight and farrrrrr...at worst a righty might fade the ball a little...but u can swing harrrrrd and hit it a mile...just make good contact and it flies...